pioneer vsx 930 and mission mx3

venmax

hello,
iam planning to buy a home theatre set up which includes pioneer vsx 930 av receiver and mission mx 3 5.1 system. my main interet is movies and some times music. is it a good option . i ahve seen many other options like tannoy , taga harmony or wharfedale diamond. please suggest a good system. my budget is 1 to 1.5 lakhs. my room size 16*10

hello,
iam planning to buy a home theatre set up which includes pioneer vsx 930 av receiver

Pioneer vsx 930 doesnt support Dts X (or) Neural X. You can consider vsx 1131 which supports the same..

and mission mx 3 5.1 system. my main interet is movies and some times music. is it a good option . i ahve seen many other options like tannoy , taga harmony or wharfedale diamond. please suggest a good system. my budget is 1 to 1.5 lakhs. my room size 16*10

For mainly movies, skip the FS.. Efficient BS/satellite speakers + dual subs will keep you happy..

Hi venmax,

With the budget you have, you can build a decent system slowly or buy something which fulfills your expectations....

Audition and go window shopping as much as you can...never reveal your real budget to the dealer....say you can spend around 1 lac and possible drag another 10k more...see what the dealer offers...use the same music (song) and movie clip...as a reference to decide.....start shortlisting what appeals to you in performance, looks and budget....share the shortlisted ones with us and we can help to steer your decision.....

All the best

I have audition VSX 930 and Mission MX-3 at different places. Both are worthy contender for home theater use. But I will suggest for home theater use go for Pioneer VSX1131 as it more powerful and have Dolby Atmos and DTS X decoder. In speakers consider Polk Audio RTiA3/1/CSiA4 and OWM5 or 3 as Atmos speakers and sub DSW Pro 550. Every component is worth to invest for good home theater use. Go for demo and decide all are available at ProFx and can get good discount also.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

I have seen onkyo hts 9700 thx certified system it was ok . what you guys have yo say about it. Dealer price is 1.1 lakhs. Is it okay to consider it

You can't compare HTiB with dedicated home theater system. You will get more flexibility in I/O, feature, future proof, upgradation facility, better sound quality and choice to choose better components as you like. For this budget HTiB will be a poor investment for future.

Ya. Thats true. Then u recommend to buy a good av receiver like pioneer 1131 or denon 1300. How abput floor standers from klipsck r 26f. And then add other components later

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I have audition VSX 930 and Mission MX-3 at different places. Both are worthy contender for home theater use. But I will suggest for home theater use go for Pioneer VSX1131 as it more powerful and have Dolby Atmos and DTS X decoder. In speakers consider Polk Audio RTiA3/1/CSiA4 and OWM5 or 3 as Atmos speakers and sub DSW Pro 550. Every component is worth to invest for good home theater use. Go for demo and decide all are available at ProFx and can get good discount also.

Thanks for the advice you think pioneer 1131 better than denon 1300

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back