• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Playstation network login problem on Reliance Jio

Hi guys

Was wondering if any of you is using psn on Reliance jio network. I recently got the jio mifi router and was hoping to connect psn through that. My PS3 identifies the network and connects to it also, but when I go into sign in to psn, I get an error message. The error code I get is 80710D36
Is anybody aware what this code means and work around for this
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

nicks3223

I also have similar issue while connecting PS Vita To Jio . The PSN doesn't login. And whenever I connect it any other wifi or other cellular hotspot eg.Idea it works fine . I can't finding the solution.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

kane

this is generally attributed to a network problem, at times the internet service providers block certain ports - The port numbers for PSNSM servers used for this are TCP: 80, 443, 3478, 3479, 3480, 5223, 8080 and UDP: 3478, 3479. and this could cause an outage. ( though the error indicates a problem with the PSN network it's not ) you can check the same here https://status.playstation.com/en-in/

these errors usually resolve themselves once the service provider restores normalcy to their network traffic.

nicks3223

this is generally attributed to a network problem, at times the internet service providers block certain ports - The port numbers for PSNSM servers used for this are TCP: 80, 443, 3478, 3479, 3480, 5223, 8080 and UDP: 3478, 3479. and this could cause an outage. ( though the error indicates a problem with the PSN network it's not ) you can check the same here https://status.playstation.com/en-in/

these errors usually resolve themselves once the service provider restores normalcy to their network traffic.
Thanks buddy
[emoji4]

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

SPONSORED ADS