Tidal on Jio Fiber not working

I cannot think of any sane reason to block this website and app

Forex loss without any duty/GST gain could be a good enough reason. Why can’t Tidal simply launch an India version?

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkey listens to a lot more International Music per capita maybe?
In India, any streaming service provider has to provide a decent amount of local content.
Cheers,
Raghu

I was surprised to find very very old hindi songs on Qobuz which were not either on Spotify or Tidal.
@Vivek Batra , I am keen to give Qobuz a whirl. After tidal. Especially because the only 2 MQA compatible dacs at home are bargain basement dongles (not only Johnny Walker does red and black) and MQA somehow feels a bit noisy on non MQA dac even with the first unfold. Is there any turkey type hack for qobuz? Or all locations equally expensive?

@Vivek Batra , I am keen to give Qobuz a whirl. After tidal. Especially because the only 2 MQA compatible dacs at home are bargain basement dongles (not only Johnny Walker does red and black) and MQA somehow feels a bit noisy on non MQA dac even with the first unfold. Is there any turkey type hack for qobuz? Or all locations equally expensive?
Hi @kapvin

As far as I know, no hack. It's same rate everywhere. If you find a way, please share.

Turkey listens to a lot more International Music per capita maybe?
In India, any streaming service provider has to provide a decent amount of local content.
Cheers,
Raghu

Tidal has a lot of Indian content already. Not the new films, but the classier and older stuff it has in plenty.

Tidal has a lot of Indian content already. Not the new films, but the classier and older stuff it has in plenty.
Well .... It is true then, Turkey listens to a lot of International content.
Local for us, but International for them ;)
Cheers,
Raghu

Well .... It is true then, Turkey listens to a lot of International content.
Local for us, but International for them ;)
Cheers,
Raghu

I found almost identical Indian content on Tidal US and Turkey. I doubt they serve by country. If they come to India, I’d imagine they’d shore up the Indian content and provide the same to all their international customers.

Hi Guys, sorry to deviate from main topic.
How is Jiofiber in Bangalore?
I’m using Act, on comparing the tariffs I feel Act is costlier. Hence planning to change. Plz suggest.

Hi @kapvin

Qobuz being a French company is available only in few countries even in Europe. USA is the only country outside Europe where its avialable officailly. So I guess no cheap version. Eurepean subscription is even costlier. Though the Family subscription (6 members) is $25/month. Thats reasonable if some one has to have Qobuz.

Regards
Vivek

Back