Please guide

Phani24

Hai All
I need a decent combination with in budget of 70k.please guide weather going to Htìb is best of need to purchase separately.please suggest combo also
Thanks

Hai All
I need a decent combination with in budget of 70k.please guide weather going to Htìb is best of need to purchase separately.please suggest combo also
Thanks
Start with a receiver that satisfies all your input and output requirements. Make sure it's got pre outs for atleast the front channels. Next get a pair of bookshelves to run as front speakers for now. If you have budget left, add a sub.

Run this 2.0/2.1 setup till you can build an upgrade budget for surrounds, center channel, Atmos and more speakers as you wish.

Start slow and build your setup over a period of time. The fronts can be moved to the rear as surrounds and better speakers can be bought for fronts with matching center later on.

MaSh

Start with a receiver that satisfies all your input and output requirements. Make sure it's got pre outs for atleast the front channels. Next get a pair of bookshelves to run as front speakers for now. If you have budget left, add a sub.

Run this 2.0/2.1 setup till you can build an upgrade budget for surrounds, center channel, Atmos and more speakers as you wish.

Start slow and build your setup over a period of time. The fronts can be moved to the rear as surrounds and better speakers can be bought for fronts with matching center later on.

MaSh
Thanks for your suggestion.Dealer offered Denon 750 at 45k .And got quotation for denon 1600 for 53k and pioneer vsx 834 for 46k. Thinking ov magnat 102 speakers orcYamaha ns50 speaker.
Please suggest.

Thanks for your suggestion.Dealer offered Denon 750 at 45k .And got quotation for denon 1600 for 53k and pioneer vsx 834 for 46k. Thinking ov magnat 102 speakers orcYamaha ns50 speaker.
Please suggest.
Have you compared the features of the receivers?

I'd pick the Magnat over the Yamaha speaker.

MaSh

Denon 1600 is best followed by 750 and pioneer.
Denon 1600 and pioneer quotation got from online.
Yes 1600 is a very good model to start the journey with. I am not too aware of the other models.

MaSh

Hi
Please share the web for denon india to find the dealers and service center in vizag.I checked for denon india website but not able to find.
Thanks

Hi
Please share the web for denon india to find the dealers and service center in vizag.I checked for denon india website but not able to find.
Thanks
You could reach out to Hifimart to buy. Service center, not sure if there is an authorised one in Vizag.

There is a dealer by the name Prasad in Vizag. He has some ads on olx. You could reach out to him too if you are open to grey market stuff.

MaSh

Please suggest.
You can get X1600 or 750 at lower price.
750 under 40k.

Get Denon x1600h as mentioned above.
Better if you can get a x1400h - should be around 40k. Not too much difference between these two.
For speakers, you can have the following. Should come at around 35-40k. Sonodyne is a well known brand and they have recently launched a few affordable products.

Hi need help for Good 4k media,player which supports dolby atmos and vision.
Thanks in advance

Hai All
Thanks
Hi Phani,

Great to see u planning for HT setup,
I would recommend u for Denon 950+Indiqaudio Custom LCR for now which may approx. cost u 95K & u will feel the best set up for now & later as n when time permits u can plan surround speakers.
Indiq speaker are very good & comes with 15days return policy & u will have the option to buy other if not suits for ur taste of sound. so think before u invest where brands don't get u such an options.
Also there is one more very good facility in this brand is later some point if u plan upgrade u can get their speaker just extra cost considering ur old price aid to then( u got LR at 10K & after 3 yrs u plan to upgrade their next level speakers costing 25K u pay 15K extra & get new) this is the best value for money.
U can see many positive reviews & satisfied buyers in HIFIVISON as well.
for more info u can speak to Mr Amit he can guide u better for ur buy.

Regards
Naveen

Hi Phani,

Great to see u planning for HT setup,
I would recommend u for Denon 950+Indiqaudio Custom LCR for now which may approx. cost u 95K & u will feel the best set up for now & later as n when time permits u can plan surround speakers.
Indiq speaker are very good & comes with 15days return policy & u will have the option to buy other if not suits for ur taste of sound. so think before u invest where brands don't get u such an options.
Also there is one more very good facility in this brand is later some point if u plan upgrade u can get their speaker just extra cost considering ur old price aid to then( u got LR at 10K & after 3 yrs u plan to upgrade their next level speakers costing 25K u pay 15K extra & get new) this is the best value for money.
U can see many positive reviews & satisfied buyers in HIFIVISON as well.
for more info u can speak to Mr Amit he can guide u better for ur buy.

Regards
Naveen
Hi I set up speakers and all. Now looking for 4k Mediaplayer.

Back