Advice needed for stabilizer

Phani24

Hi

I have a 9.4 Avr using as 7.1 Configuration now.
Ziddoo,Apple 4k and dony blueray player as inputs.Sony x80h televidion and optoma hd28e projector. Please guide for protection of gear which stabilizer is better and for projector which ups is fine to safe guard projector lens .

Thanks
Phani

Hi

I have a 9.4 Avr using as 7.1 Configuration now.
Ziddoo,Apple 4k and dony blueray player as inputs.Sony x80h televidion and optoma hd28e projector. Please guide for protection of gear which stabilizer is better and for projector which ups is fine to safe guard projector lens .

Thanks
Phani
Go forv on line ups n need of stabilizer.

On line ups will solve all the power protection required.it will give constant voltage output no worry of power surge especially for projector during power cut while playing it

On line ups will solve all the power protection required.it will give constant voltage output no worry of power surge especially for projector during power cut while playing it
Any particular model or brand as I have no idea.
I got priced of surge protection at 18k and some v guard ups around 3k

Any brand will do for projector only 1 kV is sufficient.it would cost around 25 k .but it's really worth.i had too much problem with power cut and voltagsurge .my projector got damaged twice but luckily it was under warranty.they replaced new motherboard free of cost .later I installed on line ups now no headache whatever happens.projector even runs more silent.its Epson 9400
Ups is apc brand

I am using Emerson Leibert 1 kva online UPS for projector and hifi.
Very good.
Bought on recommendation on this forum itself.
One issue is cooling fan noise. You will need to install it outside the room.
Fortunately I was able to do that.

If you decide on surge protector, I have one for sale

Any brand will do for projector only 1 kV is sufficient.it would cost around 25 k .but it's really worth.i had too much problem with power cut and voltagsurge .my projector got damaged twice but luckily it was under warranty.they replaced new motherboard free of cost .later I installed on line ups now no headache whatever happens.projector even runs more silent.its Epson 9400
Ups is apc brand
1 kv is sufficient for all equipment including subwoofer?

No.you need to calculate power rating of different equipment.sum up .
Projector usually consumes around.5 kV .

Projector is the most sensitive among all. If you want for all then 3 kV is needed it works out v expensive.

Projector is the most sensitive among all. If you want for all then 3 kV

Projector is the most sensitive among all. If you want for all then 3 kV is needed it works out v expensive.

is needed it works out v expensive.
Avr marantz 50 sub ascendo and ziddo z10 pro,Apple tv 4k and sony blueray.projector is optoma 28e. For projector separate stabilizer connected. For remainiing how to calculate

Avr marantz 50 sub ascendo and ziddo z10 pro,Apple tv 4k and sony blueray.projector is optoma 28e. For projector separate stabilizer connected. For remainiing how to calculate
For avr projector and sub you may require 2 kv.or else just go for online ups for projector and for avr and sub go for regular stabilizer
Power rating will be mentioned on all equipment manual specifications.sum up all

Find mIn line stabilizer. And servo stabilizer. Fir projector one vguard stabilizer is connected. And will buy a separate ups like cebronucs j will take.
TV switch board connected to inverter and to the same switch board avr is connected. Vguard digi stabilizer connected to tv. For the rest will go for servo stabilizer or

Find mIn line stabilizer. And servo stabilizer. Fir projector one vguard stabilizer is connected. And will buy a separate ups like cebronucs j will take.
TV switch board connected to inverter and to the same switch board avr is connected. Vguard digi stabilizer connected to tv. For the rest will go for servo stabilizer or
On line ups protects projector during unexpected power cuts.so for projector it's highly recommended.

Checked with my dealer. He said there are no powerfluctations and power cuts do servo stabilizer is fine. Till now he used servos for all his projects with zero complaints.

Checked with my dealer. He said there are no powerfluctations and power cuts do servo stabilizer is fine. Till now he used servos for all his projects with zero complaints.
I have got entire house covered under servo stabilizer 20 kV. Even with this due to power cut the projector got problem.epson blamed it on power cut leading to sudden switching off of bulb .once with this ups even when the power goes off projector bulb will be running so no worries.dont trust the dealers.its my experience.

In a state of confusion.
As of now thinking of servo stabilizer for avr,sub and media players
For projector vguard stabilizer already connected
And adding vguard ups.
As I kva online ups pricearound 20k and for
My equipment need 2kv its costly.
Other dealer from whoom i have bought sub suggested to go with surge protector for avr and other anx no need of servo stabilizer. And add ups for projector.surge protector around 18k need to discuss about brand etc tomorrow.
Online ups prices also will get tomorrow.
Vguard servo has surge protection also.

Projectors need cooling after switching off.
It will not happen if you use a stabilizer and there is power outage.
It will be best to use a UPS or inverter for the projector.
Please check if the UPS has stabilizer function inbuilt (usually they have). Then you will not need to use both.

My equipment need 2kv its costly.

I assume you mean KW.
Another point for attention is KW and KVA. They are not the same.
Stabilizers and similar equipment are rated in KVA.
AV equipment power consumption is rated in KW.
KVA will be 0.8 to 0.9 times KW (KW x power factor).
Plus a safety factor of maybe 1.25.

You need to decide if you want to continue to use your equipment in case of power outage.
And only then decide on the UPS rating.
Amps and projectors are the most power hungry in any AV chain.

Online UPS can be bought only with inbuilt backup to have enough time for switching off and also with external batteries for longer use in case of power outage.

To my thinking, you being on a budget, you could go with a normal UPS only for the projector. A simple PC UPS such as VGuard, APC, etc.
Just to give enough time for cooling and shut down. A small inverter will also do the job.
A stabilizer or surge protector will come into the picture for other equipment only if there is voltage fluctuation in your area.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back