Please suggest 40 ' Smart & 3D TV LED Sony HX750 or LG 6700.

71K is our canteen (CPC, Kerala) price. What is the current market price? In flipkart it is around 79K.

Sony HX 750 40' Final Price is 72K
and HX 850 40'final price is 81K - Both prices available in Hyderabad.
I don't know about LG6700 /6690?

Please let us know if anyone got better price for above?

Sony has HX850 model in 40 inches but both the LG models you mentioned have are atleast 42-inches so you might find them to be a little bit costlier than Sonys. Talking about the price of LM6700 or LM6690, I searched them on e-commerce channels and found them to be around 80k 1lakh but I would highly recommend you to not rely on these prices since they may vary from site to site. Would be better if you could visit any electronic store and compare their prices over there.

Today I have visited in TMC and asked HX850.

But store people told that HX850 no stock and March 21 th Sony going to release new model to market.

So i will wait for another month.:) let see.

-kuberan R

What was the final deal ?

Freebies , warranties , insatallations etc.

71K. No freebies except two 3D glasses. Installation is free but I did it myself. Rs.3000 additional for 3 year extended warranty which can be purchased within one year of date of purchase as per the Sony website. There is an offer for a 3D BDP, one 3D glass, HD cable and two 3D movies for an additional of 10K.

71K. No freebies except two 3D glasses. Installation is free but I did it myself. Rs.3000 additional for 3 year extended warranty which can be purchased within one year of date of purchase as per the Sony website. There is an offer for a 3D BDP, one 3D glass, HD cable and two 3D movies for an additional of 10K.

Oh that BDP (S490) is available at 8.5k at ebay with Sony warranty and if you have an ICICI card another 6% discount, so 8k ;)

Sony has HX850 model in 40 inches but both the LG models you mentioned have are atleast 42-inches so you might find them to be a little bit costlier than Sonys. Talking about the price of LM6700 or LM6690, I searched them on e-commerce channels and found them to be around 80k 1lakh but I would highly recommend you to not rely on these prices since they may vary from site to site. Would be better if you could visit any electronic store and compare their prices over there.

I got a price quote of 70k for 42LM6700, which I think is a nice deal (LG exclusive shop@ Chennai)

Today I have visited in TMC and asked HX850.

But store people told that HX850 no stock and March 21 th Sony going to release new model to market.

So i will wait for another month.:) let see.

-kuberan R

It would be better not to hurry with your purchase and wait for a while since Panasonic, LG and Sony have announced their 2013 smart TV lineups which are to be launched pretty soon with an extensive range of models and new features.

Pct qlty wise the best u get from lg is 7600 model and above, this is my observation. I felt for some reason 6200 model hax a better pic qlty than 6410 and 6700, hdnce bought 6200, however it cud be subjective...note 6200 is not that grt when it comes to motion handling. But not that bad either...

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back