Please suggest 40 ' Smart & 3D TV LED Sony HX750 or LG 6700.

Hi,
lg 6700 is best.3d is passive .iam using it .plays all format.no headache with 3d. Simply superb than sony or samsung.
Go for lg

Hi,
lg 6700 is best.3d is passive .iam using it .plays all format.no headache with 3d. Simply superb than sony or samsung.
Go for lg

I noticed considerable motion blur in fast action videos with lm6700. Check this link to see how Lg is misleading with false refresh rate claims for the model.

LG 55LM6700 HDTV Review- When 120 Hz Isn’t 120 Hz-Updated | HD Guru

Also brightness level was lesser than even lower level tv's of Lg for standard settings apart from nonuniformity of brightness across the panel.

CNET has given a score of 2.5:eek: for lm6700.
I have never seen such a poor score for any TV.
Either these guys have some grudge against LG or the model is the worst.
If the later is true, it is a shame that LG can produce such a low grade product.It would discourage anyone buying any thing of lm6..series.

I am not bashing LG but IMO their 2012 line up is massively disappointing 2D PQ wise. Anyone can go to a multi brand showroom and see what I mean.

They should opt for Local Dimming or improved Dynamic Edge LED.

Added to this is the confusion of tooo many model numbers....
It is becoming quite difficult to search for a straight review for a particular model.
Finally I hear the same song again and again...
"Passive 3d, cheap glasses", "passive 3d,light weight glasses", "passive 3d,usb stick"......

It has been quite a while that LG has produced a truly reference set.
It is more to PQ than just increasing year after year,the motion processing rate 100hz,200hz,400hz,800hz..... in geometric proportion.

Well,,,Well,,,Wellll............Being a LG LM8600 Owner I would say that till date I am fully satisfied with my TV...I don't think that when it comes to 3D Pq, any of the brands can give a competition to lg...

i think u should wait for 2013 sony lineup w802a would replace hx750 and it would come with passive 3d...

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back