Please suggest DAC under 10k

Great,
But TOPPING - MX3 has Bluetooth and Subwoofer outlet (If future may add)
IMO MX3 should be perfect if you have plans to pair it with passive speakers & not active/powered BS.
I guess you mentioned you have Swans M200MKII which has inbuilt PCB which might color the external DAC output or your active/powered BS should have direct mode which will take inputs from external DAC & not color the signals to get full benefit of MX3

IMO MX3 should be perfect if you have plans to pair it with passive speakers & not active/powered BS.
I guess you mentioned you have Swans M200MKII which has inbuilt PCB which might color the external DAC output or your active/powered BS should have direct mode which will take inputs from external DAC & not color the signals to get full benefit of MX3
Not understand...I am not fame with all technical names...
Pls, elaborate...which one is good for my Swans M200MKII (old version) with no Bluetooth.

Not understand...I am not fame with all technical names...
Pls, elaborate...which one is good for my Swans M200MKII (old version) with no Bluetooth.
Swans M200MKII are powered speakers with inbuilt amplifier, if i understand your requirement correctly you need to connect your MITV with Swans, typically TV digital out->DAC->Swans. MX3 is good entry DAC looking at the specs. But does it fit your requirement in current setup, is questionable.

Lets understand in detail for your Swans M200MKII you need analog inputs i.e. RCA inputs. But MX3 doesn't provide dedicated analog outputs.
MX3 provides speaker binding points which is not relevant for your Swans M200MKII. MX3 has good additional features like Sub-out, bluetooth, inbuilt amplifier which is again irrelevant in your case as Swans M200MKII has its own inbuilt amplifier.

So to summarise if you had passive speakers example Pioneer SP-BS22-LR or Dali spektor 2 where it doesn't have inbuilt amplifier then MX3 makes more sense. if your priority is just to connect MITV to Swans M200MKII then go with basic DAC like the one below you will be just fine.
https://www.amazon.in/DazzelOnTM-Digital-Optical-Converter-Adapter/dp/B07FPVMNS3/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2TT1HCCQYBEOE&dchild=1&keywords=amazon+basic+digital+to+analog+audio+converter&qid=1607588902&sprefix=amazon+basic+digital+to+analog,aps,278&sr=8-1

If you need more features like sound filters, bluetooth, Sub-out etc with dedicated analog output (in your case to connect Swan) then look for other options like Topping DX3 Pro, FX audio DAC-X6MKII etc.... list can be endless :)

Cheers,

Last edited:
Swans M200MKII are powered speakers with inbuilt amplifier, if i understand your requirement correctly you need to connect your MITV with Swans, typically TV digital out->DAC->Swans. MX3 is good entry DAC looking at the specs. But does it fit your requirement in current setup, is questionable.

Lets understand in detail for your Swans M200MKII you need analog inputs i.e. RCA inputs. But MX3 doesn't provide dedicated analog outputs.
MX3 provides speaker binding points which is not relevant for your Swans M200MKII. MX3 has good additional features like Sub-out, bluetooth, inbuilt amplifier which is again irrelevant in your case as Swans M200MKII has its own inbuilt amplifier.

So to summarise if you had passive speakers example Pioneer SP-BS22-LR or Dali spektor 2 where it doesn't have inbuilt amplifier then MX3 makes more sense. if your priority is just to connect MITV to Swans M200MKII then go with basic DAC like the one below you will be just fine.
https://www.amazon.in/DazzelOnTM-Digital-Optical-Converter-Adapter/dp/B07FPVMNS3/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2TT1HCCQYBEOE&dchild=1&keywords=amazon+basic+digital+to+analog+audio+converter&qid=1607588902&sprefix=amazon+basic+digital+to+analog,aps,278&sr=8-1

If you need more features like sound filters, bluetooth, Sub-out etc with dedicated analog output (in your case to connect Swan) then look for other options like Topping DX3 Pro, FX audio DAC-X6MKII etc.... list can be endless :)

Cheers,
Thanks for the good explain...Saved me:)

My Mi LED Smart TV 4A PRO 49 has no output for RCA...That why choose DAC for connecting my Swans M200MKII speakers.

As you mentioned above Digital to Analog Audio Converter good for the current setup?
or
FiiO D03K Digital Audio Analog Converter
both are same performance or different...which one is good for future proof and longer life?

Topping DX3 Pro is good but expensive for me as of now... it's more than my speaker price.:eek:

But FX audio DAC-X6MKII looking good...How much price...unable to find an online retailer

One more doubt:- If bought higher-end DAC...It will enhance the outstanding audio quality (or) just average improvement in audio quality, we cant feel the difference.

Thanks for the good explain...Saved me:)

My Mi LED Smart TV 4A PRO 49 has no output for RCA...That why choose DAC for connecting my Swans M200MKII speakers.

As you mentioned above Digital to Analog Audio Convertergood for the current setup?
or
FiiO D03K Digital Audio Analog Converter
both are same performance or different...which one is good for future proof and longer life?

Topping DX3 Pro is good but expensive for me as of now... it's more than my speaker price.:eek:

But FX audio DAC-X6MKII looking good...How much price...unable to find an online retailer

One more doubt:- If bought higher-end DAC...It will enhance the outstanding audio quality (or) just average improvement in audio quality, we cant feel the difference.
If your requirement is just to connect TV to Swans then my honest opinion you should be just fine with basic DAC like FiiO D03K.
even if you buy Higher-end DAC you will not be fully utilising to its potential in current setup/requirement with min improvement in audio quality.

If you have plans to upgrade the setup with good source of audio like dedicated Streamer / CD players / Laptop etc & change to passive speakers later down the line with dedicated IA / PA etc then think of Higher-end DAC. its my opinion, others can comment too :)

If your requirement is just to connect TV to Swans then my honest opinion you should be just fine with basic DAC like FiiO D03K.
even if you buy Higher-end DAC you will not be fully utilising to its potential in current setup/requirement with min improvement in audio quality.

If you have plans to upgrade the setup with good source of audio like dedicated Streamer / CD players / Laptop etc & change to passive speakers later down the line with dedicated IA / PA etc then think of Higher-end DAC. its my opinion, others can comment too :)
ok...I go with FiiO D03K ,

Mostly watching movies...
TV>>FiiO D03K>>Swans M200MKII
My source of downloadable video content is DOLBY, DTS, or Dolby Digital format only..
But they mentioned on site FiiO D03K...Support PCM format, don't support DOLBY and DTS format....It's any issues?
Kindly clarify

ok...I go with FiiO D03K ,

Mostly watching movies...
TV>>FiiO D03K>>Swans M200MKII
My source of downloadable video content is DOLBY, DTS, or Dolby Digital format only..
But they mentioned on site FiiO D03K...Support PCM format, don't support DOLBY and DTS format....It's any issues?
Kindly clarify
:) Will message you personally with the details. Please look at your conversation space.

Back