Post good DIY kit deals here:-

Yes, most probably next week Dayton Audio products will be listed in our store with the price. The prices will be same or very close to the US retail price.

Thanks,
Bibin

Congrats bibin, also if all the related crossover components are available as per the parts-express site DIY postings it will be icing on the cake to just go ahead and order all at once and make a simple and good sounding speakers at low cost and especially the DIY effort.

Congrats bibin, also if all the related crossover components are available as per the parts-express site DIY postings it will be icing on the cake to just go ahead and order all at once and make a simple and good sounding speakers at low cost and especially the DIY effort.

Yes all those items will be available.

Thanks,
Bibin

Yes, most probably next week Dayton Audio products will be listed in our store with the price. The prices will be same or very close to the US retail price.

Thanks,
Bibin

This is awesome news. Pity I am leaving india just as you setting this up. Wish you all the very best for making among the best vfm speaker drivers available to Indian diyers. Please do remember to get in the new reference paper line as well as the neo line of tweeters.

All the best again. I hope your business really grows leaps and bounds with this.

Good to know that Dayton will be available locally. Looking to build one with them but also looking for orders for the same. Any FM keen on getting built one from me can PM me.

Last edited:
It is not the same Spiro, only the chip is. The one linked by badri is far cheaper and is on DIY Audio.

I am referring to my post 200 and not first.I was following that thread from the beginning.The board has been modified as per FM suggestions.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back