Post Your HTPC/ MUSIC PC Configurations here

Hi,

My setup is as follows,

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 3Gz processor

Intel 975XBX2 Motherboard

iBall WorkHorse cabinet, 400 Watts 24-pin power supply (bought it cause it looks like the G5's cabinet;))

Nvidia QuadroFX 560

3GB DDR2 800MHz ram Hyundai

Samsung 2233SW FHD monitor

Bose Companion 3 Series II speakers.

iBall wireless Keyboard/Mouse

2 500Gb internal HDD from WD

3 500Gb EHDD from WD + 1TB EHDD from Segate

And this machine was basically to use for my intense Rendering of my architectural freelance work some 3yr's back, apart from that to watch movies and listen to music, but absolutely no games.

cheers.

Hi,

My setup is as follows,

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 3Gz processor

Intel 975XBX2 Motherboard

iBall WorkHorse cabinet, 400 Watts 24-pin power supply (bought it cause it looks like the G5's cabinet;))

Nvidia QuadroFX 560

3GB DDR2 800MHz ram Hyundai

Samsung 2233SW FHD monitor

Bose Companion 3 Series II speakers.

iBall wireless Keyboard/Mouse

2 500Gb internal HDD from WD

3 500Gb EHDD from WD + 1TB EHDD from Segate

And this machine was basically to use for my intense Rendering of my architectural freelance work some 3yr's back, apart from that to watch movies and listen to music, but absolutely no games.

cheers.

wow, even now that's quite a system. Must have been absolutely cutting edge when you bought it!

That would have been pretty heavy to lug around, If you don't want it - I've my arms wide open :D. Although I agree with you about the comfort factor but if you mount it on a proper Wheel Standpro you should be able to feel the difference.

Apologies to reply late........ seriously Teky I would have no problem in letting them go for a nominal price, but my bro uses it some times. Plus I am also planning to built a gaming room in my new house and there I probably would built a small wooden cabin to fit the entire gear, in all probables that should be a satisfying experience......

Last edited:
Apologies to reply late........ seriously Teky I would have no problem in letting them go for a nominal price, but my bro uses it some times. Plus I am also planning to built a gaming room in my new house and there I probably would built a small wooden cabin to fit the entire gear, I all probables that should be far satisfying experience......

Aye no problems mate, Was just kidding. I know what a fantastic bit of kit it is, Just mount it properly and you should be good to go.

Instead of making a wooden cabin try something in the lines of Wheelstand pro, Agreed it's bit expensive but it's mile better than Iron Stand :p

Last edited:
wow, even now that's quite a system. Must have been absolutely cutting edge when you bought it!

Hi,

Yeah, 3yr's back it was a good machine. I bought this machine at Lamington Road, Mumbai, and anybody(dealers, not customers) hardely even heard the C2D processor, and they were completely lost when I asked for a QuadCore with 3GB ram and NVidia graphic cards. Most of them never understood what a quad core is.:indifferent14: Luckily got a dealer who knew something, and I ordered for 2 PC's(one for my friend) hence managed to get a bargain of 15-18% on total MRP. The machine is still running perfectly.

cheers.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back