Post your latest AV purchase(s)......

Was looking for a soundbar with decent sq
So picked up a
Bose Soundtouch 300
And completed the set with the Acoustimass 300 sub and bose virtually invisiblie 300 rears

79038cad23a21e69d0e4dfec40bf1f2b.jpg

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

drkrack...

How much you paid and the dealer info please.

If I may answer as a schiit product owning fm

http://www.schiit.com/products/vidar

Hpz represents/ deals with schiit in India. I got a saga through them. But my bifrost and vidar were from schiit using a service like borderline/ ishopinternational.
Customs and duties are a killer, but the shit is worth it.

Ciao
GR

Last edited:
Recently this month bought a Schiit Modi Multibit DAC directly from Schiit Audio through FedEx International Shipping. Headphonezone's price was substantially higher obviously for Indian warranty purposes but they had no stock of it as of now! My FedEx package is currently being held in Delhi for customs clearance. Will soon post the pics! [emoji846]

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Recently this month bought a Schiit Modi Multibit DAC directly from Schiit Audio through FedEx International Shipping. Headphonezone's price was substantially higher obviously for Indian warranty purposes but they had no stock of it as of now! My FedEx package is currently being held in Delhi for customs clearance. Will soon post the pics! [emoji846]

do lets us know if any duty was charged ? usually with fed ex dhl etc they end up charging duty as well the charges for service

Wow! :clapping:
And, it looks like that a visit to your place to enjoy your new setup is due.. :)
Enjoy your setup!

Sure.. Welcome.. Thx..

How about the first impression.
Is it worth the wait? It looks like solid built

Am very much impressed with the product..Way brighter...Yes for both..

Today morning I called my local FedEx facility where the Schiit Modi Multibit had arrived after being held and released from Customs Clearance in Delhi.. They told me it has customs duty charges on it of Re. 8,800/- and I paid Schiit Audio Re. 19,600 Approx. online through Netbanking, so total it costed me around Re. 19,600+Re. 8,800 = Re. 28,400/-. Headphonezone's INR price is 24,999/- so I paid Re. 3,401/- extra. I am happy because no one knows whether or not Headphonezone's would have it in stock anytime soon! I hope this Schiit is worth it! Will post initial impressions once I start using it. [emoji846]

Friends - this is my first post in this esteemed forum after my intro message couple of months back.
Happy to share that I purchased ATC SCM 19 from Cinemafocus in Chennai. Overall, i enjoyed the audition experience and friendly staff.
Connected the ATC to Line Magnetic 508ia and the sound is perfect. The vocals, detailing, separation in the double black combo is superb.

Will share more pictures if any interest.

Cheers
Karthik

Attachments

• IMG_0562.jpg
    IMG_0562.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 159
@ karthikswaminath

Congratulations on your purchase!

I sure see you enjoying your music with a drink there on the table!! :eek:hyeah:

Do post more pictures (close ups) of the amp and the speakers or 'double-black' as you've named them!

Enjoy!

Friends - this is my first post in this esteemed forum after my intro message couple of months back.
Happy to share that I purchased ATC SCM 19 from Cinemafocus in Chennai. Overall, i enjoyed the audition experience and friendly staff.
Connected the ATC to Line Magnetic 508ia and the sound is perfect. The vocals, detailing, separation in the double black combo is superb.

Cheers
Karthik

Congrats!
Yes, please do share more pics. Use photo sharing sites like postimg.org, imgur.com
And please use proper stands for the speakers. They do deserve it!!

Cheers
Karthik
Congratulations Karthik.

Nice combo and good to know that you are also from chennai.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Posted in one more thread also

Got Aiwa AD-F660 tape deck, it is pure magic, got it a week back from ebay UK. I am using it with Devialet and Harbeth.

somehow it makes any cassette sound awesome, not sure how it does it. Now playing
"Phir Teri Kahani Yaad Ayee" and analog sound so good to hear.

some close ups!

Attachments

• IMG_3069.jpg
    IMG_3069.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_9431.jpg
    IMG_9431.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_8677.jpg
    IMG_8677.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_0573.jpg
    IMG_0573.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 208
thanks naturelover - the TV stand i have placed the speaker is solid. However, are you suggesting i place them on separate stands? will there be any difference sonically?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back