Post your latest AV purchase(s)......

The A7's go quite low . so basically u need a sub/subs for 40hz and below
if budget permits Dual PB 2000 or else Dual PB 1000..

Go in for Duals instead of a single sub ... It much more bang for the buck than a single big sub.

U will have a better frequency responsive irrespective where u are sitting in the room

IMO, dual is the way to go.

Can I have dsw pro 660 and svs pb1000 in same setup?

You Can ... But not advisable

Unless u are willing to invest the time to fine tune each sub so that they blend

An example
The DSW use it in a narrower band 80 - 60 hz and use the more capable subs to play 60hz and below or another way to do it

would be to have the DSW pro behind the seating playing 60hz and below and the SVS playing the entire LFE range.

You would run into some issues like cancellation, speed difference etc , but with time and constant tweaking . You could have very good bass response

There are several on Audioholics who have attempted using different subs with good success

I infact toyed on the idea of Using the Dual Rythmik F15HP and Dual SVS SB16 Ultra playing in the same setup. But i deferred the plan . as it is overkill

Finally got the big brothers for my Polk RTiA3's, got the space for the floorstanding speakers and bought Polk RTiA7's.

Just paired it up with my receiver and with basic settings this is good out of the box. Will run audessy and get it working even better. It looks beautiful and has a striking appeal.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back