Post your latest AV purchase(s)......

Hi,

I am looking to buy this for my Norge amp to use between laptop/mobile and the amp. Are there any improvement can be expected buying this to use to take the out of laptop to amp?
Not sure if this is the model you want. This is a phono preamp, meant to be connected to a Turntable, and digitize Vinyl to PC if needed.
For laptop to amp you may use the Behringer U-Control UCA202 DAC---> review here

Not sure if this is the model you want. This is a phono preamp, meant to be connected to a Turntable, and digitize Vinyl to PC if needed.
For laptop to amp you may use the Behringer U-Control UCA202 DAC---> review here
ooh yeah,, confused... this is what I was looking, the DAC one :)

Finally Got Delivery of SMSL SU-8 DAC from AE. It took 32 days for our customs to decide that it's not a prohibited item and charge 5k extra. A frustrating ordeal otherwise.
All is well, sounds good out of the box. One more risky purchase from SMSL brand in spite of my bad experience previously.
Ess 9038 DAC +Digital Pre +Remote control & balanced out all in one box. Will update with my experience.
IMG_20180913_47379.jpg

Got this today from Headphone Zone.... Paired now with the Arcam power amp, driving Magnepan MC1's.Schiit_SYS1.jpg

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back