• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Post your latest AV purchase(s)......

MaSh

Wow that's one gorgeous setup.

MaSh

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

lalit09

Hi, guy's buyed kef r3 got it today.
Wanted to buyed fs but end up buying this.
Kef r3 are the 1 of the biggest bookshelf i have seen.
Initial impression very very clean and balance, great bass like small fs.
It's my first metal dome tweeter speaker and can instantly make out the difference or may be because of its quality very nice sound.

Attachments

efernand1

It's my first metal dome tweeter speaker and can instantly make out the difference or may be because of its quality very nice sound.

Looks neat and Hi Tech!

Congratulations!

MaSh

Wow congratulations. They look amazing. Whats the burn in time, 50Hrs? Kefs are known to take their own sweet time to open up.

BTW, have you thought of putting the CPU in the lower shelf of your TV unit? Yes it would be on its side.

MaSh

lalit09

Wow congratulations. They look amazing. Whats the burn in time, 50Hrs? Kefs are known to take their own sweet time to open up.

BTW, have you thought of putting the CPU in the lower shelf of your TV unit? Yes it would be on its side.

MaSh
Yes i tried all the way but it do not fit in that shelf.
Yes i think they must be having high burn in time, its 2 hours now with them and very highly impressed with the speaker.

Kumar442244

Awesome... lovely setup.

Congratulations.

vinothkumar

Congratulations Lalit, this pair is a sexy looking and fuller sounding speakers.

Bought rega brio and Qacoustics concept 20 from fellow fm. On lookout for a good dac. Please advice for a matching dac. Planning to upgrade to harbeths down the line.

haisaikat

My new Stereo setup Tannoy XT8F and Cambridge Audio Azur 851A amp.. In wall, My Son's Artwork :)

Congratulations.. I am a CA fan all along. How are the Tannoys performing? I mean I have previously known them for midrange but what about high and lows? A video would be useful for many, upload on YouTube

sunand777

Congratulations.. I am a CA fan all along. How are the Tannoys performing? I mean I have previously known them for midrange but what about high and lows? A video would be useful for many, upload on YouTube
The pair is working very well even before breakin period, very neutral presentation with little warm sounding, i like it very much, bass is absolutely awesome , no need of subwoofer,

SPONSORED ADS