Post your latest AV purchase(s)......

How much and howz sound quality ??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That's wonderful. I will also order one for my phone. Lecco phone has strange headphone jack adapter which is inconvenient to carry all the times with the headphones.
How did you order this? I am not able to search same product in Flipkart. Can you share the link or product code?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Moved forward from a Yamaha HTR-2064 AVR to Denon X1400H. I'm still getting used to the onscreen display ( i had none earlier) :lol: and audyssey setup.

My Yamaha lasted for 5 years without any issues, sad to let it go. But like all good things come to an end, a new journey starts, so here I come 7.1 and Dolby Atmos.

Best Regards,
Rajiv

Just bought Yamaha RX V583 and Dali Zensor 3 bookshelves. My first hifi purchase and loving it. Including wiring total cost came upto INR 77000.
ee24400ce8ea794603a41185a7c45045.jpg

Sent from my Mi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Nice, Congratulations!! Can you please share your experience of 2 months usage? what speakers you are using. I bought the same a month back, I hooked Pioneer fs52 tower speakers. I'm very satisfied with the performance.

Finally NAD D3020 is here, digital incarnation of once iconic model, Does full justice to the inheritance.
Pure NAD sound which blends immensely well with my Tannoys, you'd be hard pressed to believe its Class D and only 30Wpc under the hood. Its more Analog than the Class D SMSL amp I had used, Digital glare is pretty well controlled.

Nad Discothequish punchlines is evident from out of the box, combined with a Excellent On board DAC which can compete with many midrange dedicated DACs makes it a complete package. I prefer the DAC over my CD 6006, apple music via optical through Apple TV is much detailed & adorable. Though 2.1 with dedicated SW out, I don't see any reason for me to connect SW anytime soon. The Analog input works very well with Rega RP1. I am pretty satisfied with the SQ and recommend it for any Serious 2.1 aspirants.
7af1f1530fa919c3df0afd0e6d6749f1.jpg

Forgot to mention that the DAC is hand carried by my aunt from U.S. It is faaaar better than the inbuilt Marantz PM6005 DAC ( many have already compared). I feel like touched the next level of detail.
Iam again seeing the new performance from wharfedale 9.5 speakers

Last edited:
My new stereo rig....Arcam A 19 Amps, Monitor Audio Bronze2 speakers and Arcam DAC.
My observation so far..Amp sounded very warm and room filling. The volume knob had to be cranked up +50 to get decent sound when music streamed from mobile Spotify app. Dealer says give some time for speaker burn in, at least 50 hrs. The base is tight and solid but booming at times. Highs are very crisp n clear. Mids sounded very clear as well. Overall very good sound stage and happy with the performance. I tested in my dedicated HT room. I will test in living room with different sources again.
dbd0ada8a374ec7e5fed3e743b476315.jpg
3ec173932391db675d3e559b37503de1.jpg
8ac0c870e6c0d946bc4c6fc6e5888cca.jpg
63f6e2bd51ae6750d6e1dca98cba9405.jpg
fdbb74fa40adcf23b20bd0fa52eedb8e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congratulations captain. Nice amp and pair of speakers. Definitely a high class amp. Would u mind sharing the price breakup?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Back after a long time just bought the Panasonic 147 cm (58 inches) TH-58D300DX Full HD LED TV to replace a 34' Sony flat screen SRT in my Dad's room. Waiting for delivery now.

I recently bought a Pioneer BDP-180 for 16.5K from Amazon India after reading the reviews!

I have a decent Blu-rays and Audio CDs collection so thought of having an dedicated Blu-ray player for it instead of using PS4..

After using it, I found that, the difference is quite evident between the two!
Iam planning for one Pioneer BDP-180.i have on HTPC will it be really worth purchasing one Pioneer standalone player.Am i missing something in HTPC with Bluray drive?
Can you confirm player is playable all kind of format including Atmos and DTS X content from usb drive?.I don have lot of Bluray Remux files more than 25gb each.will it play in this player?

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Iam planning for one Pioneer BDP-180.i have one HTPC will it be really worth purchasing one Pioneer standalone player.Am i missing something in HTPC with Bluray drive?
Can you confirm player is playable all kind of format including Atmos and DTS X content from usb drive?.I do have lot of Bluray Remux files more than 25gb each.will it play in this player?

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Back