• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Prices of Cambridge Audio Amplifiers

Vijay_s

For 650 got a quote for 25k...not sure if it is with or without vat...even with vat it would be 28k change
Good price, But about Cambridge Audio I am only worried about their power consumption. Looks like it consume more than 1 unit in 2 hour usage. Listening music for 3 hours in day will make significant impact on power bill.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

utkarsh

Good price, But about Cambridge Audio I am only worried about their power consumption. Looks like it consume more than 1 unit in 2 hour usage. Listening music for 3 hours in day will make significant impact on power bill.
So which Amp consumes less power ?

D

Deleted member 17547

I got my CA650A for 26K with Bill and Warranty around 8-9 months back.. so 25K is a good price...

haisaikat

Marantz PM7004 with same output watts consume maximum of 200W. So far didn't come across any AMP that consume more power than CA.
In my opinion the input power consumption, higher the better since that leaves a probability of the amp to be able to handle sudden dynamic high power appropriately requirements.

corElement

Power is good for audio...you either pick low electricity bill or you pick good sound.

Max stated power consumption is usually at max volume which I doubt most people listen to for 3 hours a day.

My ca840 has a stated max of 800w and minimum of 1w.

SPONSORED ADS