Prices of Cambridge Audio Amplifiers

For 650 got a quote for 25k...not sure if it is with or without vat...even with vat it would be 28k change

Good price, But about Cambridge Audio I am only worried about their power consumption. Looks like it consume more than 1 unit in 2 hour usage. Listening music for 3 hours in day will make significant impact on power bill.

Good price, But about Cambridge Audio I am only worried about their power consumption. Looks like it consume more than 1 unit in 2 hour usage. Listening music for 3 hours in day will make significant impact on power bill.

So which Amp consumes less power ?

I got my CA650A for 26K with Bill and Warranty around 8-9 months back.. so 25K is a good price...

Marantz PM7004 with same output watts consume maximum of 200W. So far didn't come across any AMP that consume more power than CA.

In my opinion the input power consumption, higher the better since that leaves a probability of the amp to be able to handle sudden dynamic high power appropriately requirements.

Power is good for audio...you either pick low electricity bill or you pick good sound.

Max stated power consumption is usually at max volume which I doubt most people listen to for 3 hours a day.

My ca840 has a stated max of 800w and minimum of 1w.

Can someone fill us in on the Indian prices of the following?

Azur 650A
666_2.jpg

Azur 651A
651ArearalphaIMG_0095.jpg

Azur 740A
740A-rear.jpg

Azur 840A
840A-V2-Rear.jpg

Azur 851A
prd63702.jpg
Unable to view prices

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back