Pristine Note: Amazing service, quick delivery

ak47

I recently ordered an Asus Xonar DG card from Pristine Note, Shop audio, headphones, amplifier, DAC, hifi, mp3, audiophile products online store India and got it delivered the next day and was very well packed :)

Amazing site with very competitive prices, mainly deals in headphones, headphone amps, DAC and sound cards. The one downside was their credit card payment facility was down so I had to order through their listing on ebay which costed me 100 bucks extra. That apart, I am pretty impressed with their service....

I ordered sansa fuze+ and got it delivered in a week.The packing was good.
The prices are low compared to ebay.The payment option through card was hard..so i did neft transfer.They confirmed the shipping the next day.I am very much satisfied with their service.

I second that. Hassle free transaction. I got a Xonar STX for myself. Cheapest of all available options(For the product I got). Nice Packaging. Quick delivery! 1 satisfied customer.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back