Pro-Ject Turn Table

coolmed

Hello Guyz...

I am a newbie in the market for a basic Turntable. I was looking for Project PRJ-ESSENTIAL-BK Project Essential Turntable and wanted to know the cost for the same. Also, as I am from Bangalore- can anyone suggest me the best place to buy this.

Thanks,
Chapps

Please visit Reliance Digital/Time out on Cunningham Road. They have it. The rpm 1.3 is also available with them. Don't bother asking for an audition. I do not know the cost for the Essential. The 1.3 was priced at Rs. 18000 all inclusive about a month ago. The Essential was not on display but they had it stock. The rpm is rigged up with a Nad amplifier and some book shelf speakers. You can't hear it though as the stylus is broken. I would not bother taking an audition from them as they will not know how to handle a record or record player. The record player setup is on the ground floor.

Last edited:
Thanks Sandeep. Do you know the approximate cost for the Essential and where I can get the same in Bangalore....I am a newbie and have around 40-50 LPs ( old english) and want to start listening them...so I don;t want to spend a lot on them...can you plz suggest the best way to go and also the approximate cost for the Essential?

Thanx

I have already mentioned where it is available in my first reply to you. Once again, I do not know the cost. It should be around Rs. 15000.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back