Projector Screen in India...

bala123in

Hi, i am Bala and a home theater enthusiastic person. I have following config
Onkyo Tx sr806 receiver
Bose AC 10 5.1 speakers
Epson 6500UB home theatre projector

I got all these stuff from US and i am planning to buy Projector screen. I cna make my own Projector screen frame, but i need screen material with 1.0 screen gain

Please suggest me a place to buy projector screen in India for a 154" screen

Thanks in advance
:clapping:

I am not sure what screen material you are looking for but everything is available in India. You get screen material from Dalite, Stewart Screens, Screen Research, Liberty, and India's own Zoher.

Cheers

Is anyone using Zoher screens? How does it compare with other Branded screens - Appreciate any feedback..

Thanks.

Onkyo Tx sr806 receiver
Bose AC 10 5.1 speakers

I got all these stuff from US and i am planning to buy Projector screen. I cna make my own Projector screen frame, but i need screen material with 1.0 screen gain

Thanks in advance

where are u based in india ? cud give u information depending on your location

I'm in Bangalore - In touch with Santosh also since we are in a similar stage of the project- will PM you the contact dets.

Regards

Hi to everybody,

I am using Mits 4900 for more than1 year and with projection wall mounted( painted) screen. Now looking to go for Motorized screen of 110" or 120" - 16:9 - 1.0 gain- Matt white and would like to go by this week. Looking for good suggestion/ comments with proven brands like Panoview/ Liberty/ Braun and ofcouse kindly suggest the price you have bargained for my reference and also the dealer you have bought..
I will start posting my existing setup by tonight...
Thanks in advance
Srini
Chennai

try e bay global...da lite is very good priced there including shipping and customs
da lite type B (simplest one) 1 gain around 14k...or lower last time i checked

Onkyo Tx sr806 receiver
Bose AC 10 5.1 speakers

Thanks in advance

How did you bring all this stuff in india..? Did you paid any import duty..? If yes then how much we are talking about or if not paid anything then how..? I am also interested in buying projector from US.. Plz help

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back