PS3 Slim prices in NCR/ India

snorkel4u

Hi All,

Just wanted to know the best possible prices for

PS3 Slim 80 (if such a model exists)
PS3 Slim 160
PS3 Slim 320

In the current NCR Market.
I am seeking to buy one, with Bill and Warranty etc.

Thanks,
p.s. if any one is selling his PS3, you could PM as well.

Hi All,

Just wanted to know the best possible prices for

PS3 Slim 80 (if such a model exists)
PS3 Slim 160
PS3 Slim 320

In the current NCR Market.
I am seeking to buy one, with Bill and Warranty etc.

Thanks,
p.s. if any one is selling his PS3, you could PM as well.

check Consoul.in They deliver consoles and games to your doorstep. Might be able to get a discount too. They're really good. PM 'Psywarrior' to get a quote.

Thanks,
Shray

check Consoul.in They deliver consoles and games to your doorstep. Might be able to get a discount too. They're really good. PM 'Psywarrior' to get a quote.

Thanks,
Shray

Yeah they r good....and trust worthy!! Also try www.intencity.in, they are awesome with their delivery too!!

Price quoted on intencity.in is Rs.19250.00 for the 120gb slim version. Dont know about consoul.in as that site is blocked here in my office! But both sites r trust worthy....I know the owners of both...so I can guarantee that their service is good :)!

Last edited:
Awesome, Thanks to you both above.
I have message Anip in Bangalore. Will check up the other site as well.

The prices would be similar everywhere but I'd advice to give more preference to the date of import. The ones which are imported after Nov 2010 are mostly with FW that can't be modded.

Just a pointer, if you want to JB the PS3.

The prices would be similar everywhere but I'd advice to give more preference to the date of import. The ones which are imported after Nov 2010 are mostly with FW that can't be modded.

Just a pointer, if you want to JB the PS3.

Il suggest not to JB as you lose out on a lot!!

Contact Prashanth of intencity.in ( Pune) very good reliable dealer: here is his contact number:

Just give him a call and enquire about any of your needs...

I feel the same too. I have heard from my friends and fellow addicted gamers that Multiplayer gaming cannot be afforded to be taken away by Jailbroken. A few of them have models prior to Nov 2010 and they still didn't prefer to JB their device. They didn't wanna get banned by PSN.....

As for the expensive games, i am suggested, so hold your horses and dont be desperate for new games as soon as they launch. Rather wait for a few days and get them used for close to half price... Play it and then sell it off at the same or even lesser price.

This is what they do...

Thanks to mgdelhi, the 320GB offer is very tempting...inspite of the 4TB hard drives I have, I still long for a drive in which I can backup my important data.

Thanks to mgdelhi, the 320GB offer is very tempting...inspite of the 4TB hard drives I have, I still long for a drive in which I can backup my important data.

You are welcome buddy. But please remember that this eBay offer is ending on 30th April or 1st May. So, buy it before that. :)

Thanks Nightmare, messaged Prshanth as well.
So far, among all the prices, eBay with the 320GB and Move SP seems the best deal with the freebies.

Another advice needed - With the prices so competitive compared to US, would it make any sense to get this from US? I know Voltage difference would be there, but I will anyways be buying a Step Down Transformer for the AVR, so I can hook the PS3 to that as well. How important is the Indian warranty?

Just a thought.

Thanks Anil, yes, it works and I did get the price down to 19500. But I think, if I add 1500 I am getting a 320GB HDD/ 7" Digital Photo Frame which is a good deal.

And with eBay, I can pay in EMIs which is helpful

Another advice needed - With the prices so competitive compared to US, would it make any sense to get this from US? I know Voltage difference would be there, but I will anyways be buying a Step Down Transformer for the AVR, so I can hook the PS3 to that as well. How important is the Indian warranty?

Just a thought.

Voltage will not make a difference. The PS3 can accept dual voltage i.e. it will be able to work with the voltage in India too. You will just need a new cord to connect it to the power supply.

The important thing you will need to note if you're planning to get it from the US will be region coding.

India >> Blu-Ray Region C, DVD Region 5
US >> Blu-Ray Region A, DVD Region 1

Now most blu-rays available in the market are region-free, so you shouldn't have a problem playing those. The problem will arise if you have many DVDs with region coding 5. You will not be able to play them on a US-imported PS3.

Region coding on PS3 games will not be a problem. They are all region-free.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back