Punto Emotion pack ICE

shadowfax

Hello gurus,

I have recently purchased a Fiat Punto 90 HP emotion pack.
The car comes with a built in head unit of blaupunkt. But the speaker qualities are not that great.

I am currently considering going for a decent ICE install and would like to know the best systems that can fit into this car with a budget of 20000.

I also do not want to change the OEM HU as i will lose the blue & me Feature if this is changed.

I am also looking for good ICE installers who will do a good job with the install in mumbai.

Please help me with the right parts that can fit into my beauty

Regards
Sreejesh

Hello gurus,

I have recently purchased a Fiat Punto 90 HP emotion pack.
The car comes with a built in head unit of blaupunkt. But the speaker qualities are not that great.

I am currently considering going for a decent ICE install and would like to know the best systems that can fit into this car with a budget of 20000.

I also do not want to change the OEM HU as i will lose the blue & me Feature if this is changed.

I am also looking for good ICE installers who will do a good job with the install in mumbai.

Please help me with the right parts that can fit into my beauty

Regards
Sreejesh

Congrats on your new Punto.I suggest you to join teamfiat.co.in.There are may user who have changed stock speakers.
TeamFiat.co.in - Pit Stop for Fiat's New Generation Cars!

Regards,
Sachin

BTW does you OEM HU have preouts, you could contact the fiat service centre for this information.

If preouts are available then it will be easy adding a 4 channel amplifier and a pair of components and a subwoofer(if u need. :) )

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back