Query about Mission 34i and 35i

SUB_BOSS

Dear All,

My friend wanted to set up an budget system, so we narrowed down on Mission 34i and 35i. The prices quoted here earlier was 18k for 34i and 24k for 35i, but now dealer is asking for 28k for 34i. i didn't dare to check 35i. Can you all shed some light and let me know how few were able to pick up at such a low price. It would be great help as I see price almost up by 50% in 6 months.

Vijay Sales at Prabhadevi, Mumbai had quoted 25.5K list price for M35i in Nov 2009, but they had no stock.

Decibel used to deal in Missions in Chennai, but they have stopped. I am not aware of who's the dealer now.

Dear All,
Which do you think is a good budget amp? Another friend informed me he paid 16-17k in Mumbai few months ago for Marantz 5003. IS it a good price. I'm confused

Vijay Sales at Prabhadevi, Mumbai had quoted 25.5K list price for M35i in Nov 2009, but they had no stock.

Well I spoke to them in morning, prices are good, but shipping to Bangalore is what they aren't keen. 25.5k for 35i is too good..:licklips:

Torvin technologies @ chennai is dealing with Mission i guess. There is an ad in the last edition What hifi [or is it AVmax :( ] .

u have company.. been getting high quotes on the missions in blore.. was a disappointment after seeing that everyone in the forum getting it for around 25k..

I too am interested in 35i, but the price in Bangalore put me off. How abt a group buy from Mumbai?

Great!!! I had just PM'd SUB BOSS suggesting a group buy too.. I guess he got a qoute of 25.5k from Vijay Sales.. We could get a bargain..
Waiting to hear from Robert
Music Ranch, Jayanagar quoted 26k for 34i!!

Excellent, I plan to audition m35i and Warfy 9.5 over the weekend. Basically will freeze one of these. I would also need the matching center!
I will confirm my abt my decision by Monday
_M

That will make for a good read of M35 vs W9.6 one on one!

If possible, do an A/B comparison - many amps/receivers have that built-in.

Agree, but I doubt if I can get them both in one place for the audition! I know the place for Wharfy but any idea where I can check the m35?

Just got the prices of the M34's & 35's in mumbai

M34-22k
M35-28.5k

Is the group buy still on??? If so then I can ask the dealer to give me a better price for a bulk purchase of 4-5 sets together.... Keep me posted if it is the case....

Last edited:
denom, yes I guess so, that makes it four of us who are in line for this. Only prob being for some of us shipping to Bangalore and that cost can well be the deciding factor.

I was to audition them over the weekend but couldn't do so. Any one has thoughts on m35 and 9.5. My room size is 26x14x9 and will be 70/30 music/movie?
Thanks,
Manish

I am in for the group buy, I am looking for Mission center speaker.

@1000W - I got my M34i shipped from Vijay Sales, Mumbai last year for Rs. 18K + 2K for shipping through BlueDart.

I tried calling my contact from Vijay Sales (Mr. Robert) but looks like his mobile no. is not in use anymore, maybe he quit Vijay Sales!!!

Audio Video Choice, Bangalore is quoting Rs. 13K for mission's M3c1i
Music Ranch, Bangalore is quoting Rs. 13K for M3c2i & Rs. 9K for M3c1i

I am sure it will be less at Vijay Sales!!!

Excellent, that is great news. Request someone from Mumbai to take the lead to negotiate after the final confirmation.

I basically need m35i + a matching center probably M3c2i. I will confirm in a day or two about my requirement.

Can we set a target date by which forum members have to confirm before we go ahead?
-Manish

Dear All,

I got a pair of Mission M34i for my friend and also a Marantz PM5003. Both go well. Can anyone point out the diffrences between M34i and M35i.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back