Question on changing packs on Tata Sky

Staxxx

Hello. I was going to cancel my monthly selection of channels and go with the annual Mega Pack (with HD option). I understand that I have to charge my account with the full amount (Rs 5710) and then they will start my new pack after deducting the annual subscription fee.

However, let us say next month some new channels are added or a new pack is introduced within the year, does anyone know if I have the option to change my pack before the year is up or will I have to add the new channels on an a la carte basis until the subscription year is up? i.e. will they prorata the amount for the months that I use the mega pack and then adjust the remaining fee against the new pack that I may wish to select?

Can someone explain the flexibility that I will have once I go for an annual pack.

Thanks

mega pack means any new channel will be included, unless it is a specialized channel like topper
yes you can opt out of mega pack and they will pro-rate remaining amount into your account

mods pl move this to DTH

mega pack means any new channel will be included, unless it is a specialized channel like topper
yes you can opt out of mega pack and they will pro-rate remaining amount into your account

mods pl move this to DTH

Thank you all. Mods, so sorry for posting in wrong section !

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back