Rate this deal

surinder1508

Offered a deal to me for two years old Warfadale Diamond 9.1x4 plus Diamond 9.CS center approximately @22K to 24K I assume as deal is not final as yet so what you say about there SQ as I have to pair them up with my denon 1910 plus Polk's DSW pro 600.

Or I can source out Polk audio TSi 500x2 +TSi 200x2+TSi CS20 used so which one should be a better set of speakers to gel up with my denon 1910 plus Polk's DSW pro 600 for watching movies N playing games.

N what about onkyo TX SR 505 two years old @13K I assume?

IMO go for Warfadale. The TSI series of Polk is entry level Speakers. If you intend to go for Polk better go for RTI series. Cheers..

Price for 2 pair 9.1 + centre is very very good if sounding condition is perfect.
(MRP 15kX2 + 10k)
It will match with 1910 well.

+1 to that.seems a very decent deal for the 9.1 package.also as spiro said,should be quite good with the denon.cheers

IMO you can try to bargain a little more. As per my query with Grand cinemas, 9.1 costs 11.5 K without any bargaining. With some bargaining, you can get 2 new 9.1 pairs and a new 9.cs around 30K.

IMO you can try to bargain a little more. As per my query with Grand cinemas, 9.1 costs 11.5 K without any bargaining. With some bargaining, you can get 2 new 9.1 pairs and a new 9.cs around 30K.

Is it possible to have Warfadale Diamond 9.1x4 plus Diamond 9.CS center brand new @30K :rolleyes: if yes then no point having two years old out of warranty speakers just for the sake of saving around 6K to 8K and please let me know where from I can source out them at that price.

Last edited:
Price for 2 pair 9.1 + centre is very very good if sounding condition is perfect.
(MRP 15kX2 + 10k)
It will match with 1910 well.

15kX2 What that means out of these two

Two speakers of 9.1(one pair) on that price

or does that means

Two pairs of 9.1(for speakers) at that price

10K is for center channel of course

Offered a deal to me for two years old Warfadale Diamond 9.1x4 plus Diamond 9.CS center approximately @22K to 24K I assume as deal is not final as yet so what you say about there SQ as I have to pair them up with my denon 1910 plus Polk's DSW pro 600.

Or I can source out Polk audio TSi 500x2 +TSi 200x2+TSi CS20 used so which one should be a better set of speakers to gel up with my denon 1910 plus Polk's DSW pro 600 for watching movies N playing games.

N what about onkyo TX SR 505 two years old @13K I assume?

Sir,

New 9.1 at present can be purchased for 10k on bargain i.e 2 speakers (a pair).Thus 4 Speakers i.e 2 pairs of 9.1 costs 20k . 9cs costs 11k. Total 31k. You are not posted the source of purchase . If it is from an Individual you can very well assess for how many Hours they have been put to use after verifying with him the following-
1. Date of purchase as per Bill.
2. Whether he is a movie guy or interested in music.
3.The amp he is using - AVR and Sterio Amp and their rated power just to know whether the speakers are overpowered which results in their damage.
4. What are his source of DVDS OR VCDS - From a Library or he purchase them and if yes roughly what are his collections. This information is needed for the no.of hours the speakers put to use. Generally if one gets from a library then he must have seen all the movies available and thus we can infer that the speakers are more used.
5. And lastly maintenance.One can judge it if he visits the sellers place.
If the Source of purchase is from a dealer / show room then we do not know on how many AVRs/AMPs the demos were shown and again this depends on the number and type of customers . Generally Demos were shown for a short period at a high volume.
Lastly the offer price of Rs 22 to 24k is quite high for the two year old.

Regards

I am the seller, the speakers were bought in July 2008, if that's "two" years old.

I will not sell them for less than 25k. I am including a SW-150 for 35k. There is no further scope for bargaining.

For the record speakers are under warranty, I was given 5 years warranty but I have no idea if the warranty can be transferred.

I think its a good deal ;)

I am the seller, the speakers were bought in July 2008, if that's "two" years old.

I will not sell them for less than 25k. I am including a SW-150 for 35k. There is no further scope for bargaining.

For the record speakers are under warranty, I was given 5 years warranty but I have no idea if the warranty can be transferred.

I think its a good deal ;)

Sir,
OK . It is one"s personnel attachment to their products as they looks at them as precious Items and another cannot value them . As a seller you are correct in fixing their price. The present price of SW 150 is 18k on a bargain. In which year did you purchase it . 35K overall may be a reasonable price. By the way why are you planning to part with them.

Regards

Last edited:
Sir,
OK . It is one"s personnel attachment to their products as they looks at them as precious Items and another cannot value them . As a seller you are correct in fixing their price. The present price of SW 150 is 18k on a bargain. In which year did you purchase it . 35K overall may be a reasonable price. By the way why are you planning to part with them.

Regards

I purchased them as a whole set in July 2008. I feel the overall 35k price is justified and the reason why I have priced them thus, I am hesitant to sell them separately. I am selling them because they are no longer used. They have have been used very sparingly since about March 2009, since I have no use for them I decided it is time to sell them.

Guys Polk audio TSi 500x2 +TSi 200x2+TSi CS20 used for one year I auditioned it found no difference from the new ones I think I can have them @20K to 22K what you say warfdales or Polk audio?

This is purely personal taste and preferance. When auditioned ,personally I have not liked Polk Audio Speakers, specially TSI series.

Guys Polk audio TSi 500x2 +TSi 200x2+TSi CS20 used for one year I auditioned it found no difference from the new ones I think I can have them @20K to 22K what you say warfdales or Polk audio?

Sir,
As some one said it is purely depends on how much you can spend , the satisfaction level you have with your purchases. Definitely Wharfedale diamond 9 series is superior than TSI series of polk .
My personnel opinion.
--------------------
The price of Rs.35k offered for wharfedale SW150,4 Pieces of 9.1 and one 9cs is very good and if you can afford just snatch it. Before finalization of any thing check the drivers of the speakers particularly that of tweeters if there is any damage . Just hear them individually on the same amplifier with same input and observe whether the speakers sound same without any distortion on all notes .

Regards

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back