Rear surrounds

Phani24

Hi
I am currntly using 9.4 Avr with 7.1 Configuration in 5.1.2. All kliosch speakers . I am thinking of adding rear surrounds now. Can i add any speaker fir rear surrounds or they must be timber matched?. pls guide

Hi
I am currntly using 9.4 Avr with 7.1 Configuration in 5.1.2. All kliosch speakers . I am thinking of adding rear surrounds now. Can i add any speaker fir rear surrounds or they must be timber matched?. pls guide
For Surrounds, i dont think you really have timber match. It is mainly recommended for front LCR. That too, not compulsory

Timbre matching preferred. I had Wharfedales as surrounds with the Tannoy LCRs, and the Wharefedales sounded meek compared with the Tannoys. I moved to Tannoy surrounds later. Also, the Wharfedales were of lesser sensitivity. If not from the same company/model, you could check if the surrounds have identical sensitivities and impedances as the LCRs.

Hi

You can add any decent performing speaker which can deliver maximum frequencies between 20hz and 20khz. It should be 6-8 ohms and capable to operate with the AVR. The most important is placement of the same.

Suggest you audition the best ones in performance with familiar content and make the purchase.

I had kliPsch 41m in mind but they cant be wall mounted. Kliosxh 40sa around 50k which i dont want to put on rear surrounds. Also indiq audio surrounds also considering

I had kliPsch 41m in mind but they cant be wall mounted. Kliosxh 40sa around 50k which i dont want to put on rear surrounds. Also indiq audio surrounds also considering

These would be ideal,

Can be wall mounted.

Notice pre owned available over OLX

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back