Rethm Bhaava or something else under 2L

Anshul_J

I recently heard the Rethm Bhaava and really liked them, so was thinking of upgrading to them. Was wondering what other options I have strictly within this budget and I can audition in Delhi/Ncr. I would really appreciate inputs from people who have heard the Bhaavas.
Will be using my Marantz for the time being, and upgarde to DIY Class A amp when possible in a few months(budget constraints), would such an amp be good enough for speakers like the Bhaava?

Current gear : Kef Q150, Marantz 6005, Allo digione player
Mostly hindi, new and old bollywood, ghazals, Indian classical

jmascreen

I did hear Bhavaas at the creator's place and had a discussion with him to drive it with my Class A F5 build, which didnt had any issues. Moreover he was driving it with a single watt tube amp

Anshul_J

Marantz is a pretty good amp.. Should work great with the Rethms which have their own amp for the lower frequencies...
Thanks panditji, any views on the speakers?

I did hear Bhavaas at the creator's place and had a discussion with him to drive it with my Class A F5 build, which didnt had any issues. Moreover he was driving it with a single watt tube amp
Can you please elaborate on which amp you are referring to, also what are your views on the speakers when compared to other similar priced speakers?

panditji

Thanks panditji, any views on the speakers?

I liked them very much at Manav's place and this was in the first couple of weeks of their arrival without the EAR 912 pre amp...At their price, they are superb speakers where you can even control the amount of bass. Can't think of anything else which does all of that at that price..

Anshul_J

I liked them very much at Manav's place and this was in the first couple of weeks of their arrival without the EAR 912 pre amp...At their price, they are superb speakers where you can even control the amount of bass. Can't think of anything else which does all of that at that price..
Thanks

jmascreen

Can you please elaborate on which amp you are referring to, also what are your views on the speakers when compared to other similar priced speakers?
It was LTA microZOTL amp if I recall, and the speakers was wonderful and I liked it

jmascreen

@jmascreen, can you share more details about your Class A F5 build.

I am using the following one

malvai

Banned
Banned
I have heard a few speakers in the 2L ballpark... but none that play like the Bhaava V2's...

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.