Right Room for Setting 5.1 HT System

hridyesh10

Hello Everyone!

As I am new to the forum i like ti share about my long sought after dream of having my own HT system.

Let my tell about my self first:
1. I am a movie/music enthusiast like all of you, who likes to listen his music more on his Senheiser HD280 + Cowon J3 in lossless FLAC format then listening on a 2.1 music system.I think that gives much more closer experience of my collection.
2. I have been maintaining & building my 4 TB of movie collection mostly in Bluray or best HD format available on download since last 3 years e.g. My Lord of the Rings Trilogy takes a toll of 135 GB on my 2TB WD Passport & Harry Potter collection bites 175 GB of my WD Livehub Media Player, and so on.
3.I understand the need for covering entire audible Frequency ranges in Speaker sets.
4. I own a 2bhk flat whose possession would be received only by Aug 2015.
5. I can't have dedicated room only for my HT system but I am well committed
for owning a best sounding system for my need.( I have looking for reviews, prices,dealers for known brands like onkyo, Wharfdale, marantz, denon, Jamo,Monster audio, Teufel etc since last 3 years.)
6. I like watch movies more in a comfortable way in silence, which i could only get in my bedroom so far.
7. My budget cannot touch a figure of 1 lakh, still I am very positive for Wharfdale DX1 hcp. I can take AV Receiver later on, may be Marantz 1403.Futher updgrades would only be decided only after some time of my initial setup.

I am sharing the Floor layout of my 2 bhk flat with you guys and expecting following advices:
1. Which room could be best suited for my needs?
2. Can I still possess Polk Audio separates in the price of Wharfdale DX1.
3. Is 32" LED/LDC better for my bedroom or its better to have 55" plasma for better movie experience?
4. Also suggest If you have any options in any aspect of my needed HT.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Attachments

• fp-ev2fp1106-big.jpg
    fp-ev2fp1106-big.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 44
just to help myself I was thinking of setting up my HT in 13x11 Master bedroom with Wharfedale DX1 HCP and Denon X500 or Marantz 1403 could be added later on.

Please suggest if there is any scope for reducing cost among these options?

Thanks in Advance!!!!

Adios!!!

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back