Rythmik subwoofers

reviving old thread. Which sub now rules the roost in / under 1.5 lakh 12" 13"or 15"(preferred) range which has good Mid and low end and terrifies ppl at same time?
The options I see here is :
SVS - PB 2000 and PB 3000. But there is a huge price diff between them just for 100W
PSA - Internationally acclaimed. But less known in india.
Rythmik - FV15HP.
any other brands you recommend that is around 1.5 to 1.75 lakhs and gives you enough bass for next 3-4 years.

Thanks in advance for your opinion.
Rythmik Audio

But any other brands you recommend that is around 1.5 to 1.75 lakhs and gives you enough bass for next 3-4 years.

I’m waiting on a pair of Seaton Sound JS-12’s. Ought to be ~2900$, shipped to here. You’ll have to factor in customs and wait time, as well.

Extremely limited but very positive reviews for these “little” 12 in subs.

Seaton and JTR are the last words in Pro Hometheaters. But getting them and their support in india is always a challenge.

True, Seaton, JTR & JL Audio are excellent subs but they are much above the pricing of Rythmik, HSU, XTZ, SVS & PSA subs which offer good value for money at that level.

True, Seaton, JTR & JL Audio are excellent subs but they are much above the pricing of Rythmik, HSU, XTZ, SVS & PSA subs which offer good value for money at that level.
Add REL to the list. They recently released HT series.
It is available in India. No idea about performance though.
Dealers may have it on demo.
Cheers,
Raghu

reviving old thread. Which sub now rules the roost in / under 1.5 lakh 12" 13"or 15"(preferred) range which has good Mid and low end and terrifies ppl at same time?
SVS - PB 2000 and PB 3000. But there is a huge price diff between them just for 100W
Rythmik - FV15HP.
any other brands you recommend that is around 1.5 to 1.75 lakhs and gives you enough bass for next 3-4 years.

Rythmik FV15Hp is the best sub you can find in india for 1.5lakh, but if you stretch the budget a bit more then you can consider the XTZ 3X12, which is a much better performer than the Rythmik. The XTZ 3X12 is in the league of the JTR Captivator 1400, which is a beast. For reference you can also compare these subs in Data-Bass website.

Rythmik - FV15HP.

I am curious as to how you define "enough bass".

A bass that can fill a 350ft room and gives you that subsonic slam every time the required scene comes . All this when other speakers are not even making any sound and u still can feel the vibration in ur couch and feet. Typical in 14hz range ..

I was hoping for a decibel number but okay. I doubt what you are after is "subsonic" or in the 14Hz range, you could run sines at the particular frequency to confirm that is what you want. Thank you for the reply, carry on!

Rythmik f18
Powerful and clean sub.
Check databass.
It has the best performance for a sealed subwoofer for this price or maybe even higher.

Like Mr. Prateek said, the Rythmik 18 series is a great sub for Infrasonic performance. The FV18 (ported) can dig even below 10 hz in-room with significant decibels. If FV18 is your choice then got for the Rev2 with Paper cone as the paper cone gives better tactile feel than the regular aluminium cone.

And then there's the Gabbar Singh of all subs:

And then there's the Gabbar Singh of all subs:
I dont think so. In this comparison chart, the purple line is the JTR S2 and the one below that in blue represents the Sub2. JTS is way powerful throughout the chart right from 10hz to 100Hz and above. For the record, both are sealed subs. And if we bring some ported subs in to this graph, then Sub2 will be much lesser in comparison. Paradigm is just insanely expensive and that doesnt mean it is the king of subs. Many subs which are many times cheaper than the sub2 can outperform the sub2.

jtr vs sub2.jpg

I dont think so. In this comparison chart, the purple line is the JTR S2 and the one below that in blue represents the Sub2. JTS is way powerful throughout the chart right from 10hz to 100Hz and above. For the record, both are sealed subs. And if we bring some ported subs in to this graph, then Sub2 will be much lesser in comparison. Paradigm is just insanely expensive and that doesnt mean it is the king of subs. Many subs which are many times cheaper than the sub2 can outperform the sub2.
I stand corrected. :)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back