Rythmik subwoofers

Hello FMs.
Any idea of JTR dealers in india -- wanted to check JTR cap 1400.
Its too risky and expensive to import JTR as they are too heavy and bulky. However, your best bet is to look into PSA Subs, especially the new models with the B&C Drivers are some of the cleanest (Lowest distorting) subs ever. Or, you can also consider the Rythmik FV18HP Rev2 with Paper cone.
Edit: Both the brands I have mentioned above are available in Chennai with Surroundswar.

Its too risky and expensive to import JTR as they are too heavy and bulky. However, your best bet is to look into PSA Subs, especially the new models with the B&C Drivers are some of the cleanest (Lowest distorting) subs ever. Or, you can also consider the Rythmik FV18HP Rev2 with Paper cone.
Edit: Both the brands I have mentioned above are available in Chennai with Surroundswar.

Thanks and it makes sense not to import subs.
How do you compare PSA 1500 with rythmik fv15hp?

Thanks and it makes sense not to import subs.
How do you compare PSA 1500 with rythmik fv15hp?
FV15hp definitely. FV15 will have loads of output below 30hz, while the PSA v1500 (the older PORTED version rignt) will have some advantage around 50hz and above. but some people may like the mid bass slam the PSA subs are famour for over the Rythmik

didnt knew that surrounswar is also dealing with rythmik?
their website only mentions psa & xtz.
Their website is very outdated, the prices too. Yes, they deal with Rythmik, XTZ and PSA.

There is a 18 inch sub.. well maintained demo piece available for 1.2L. comes with 2 years warranty.

plan to buy Rythmik Fv15hp or Svs or Psa v1510 and psa 1510 model discontinued the price is on higher side both psa and Rythmik

Surround war they quoted psa sub for 1.60k it’s high while the product is discontinued

Surround war they quoted psa sub for 1.60k it’s high while the product is discontinued
Which SVS model you want to purchase. Just for comparison Rythmik FV15HP is equivalent of SVS PB 4000. Even with the resent price hike, still Rythmik is VFM in comparison to SVS. By the way I own both SVS and Rythmik.

Which SVS model you want to purchase. Just for comparison Rythmik FV15HP is equivalent of SVS PB 4000. Even with the resent price hike, still Rythmik is VFM in comparison to SVS. By the way I own both SVS and Rythmik.
. I had svs pb2000 sold it then want to upgrade 2000 pro after reading lots of reviews about Rythmik want to fv15hp or pb3000 ... my interest is 70% movie & 30% music .. Rythmik is musical sub ??? Compared to svs output is less ????

. I had svs pb2000 sold it then want to upgrade 2000 pro after reading lots of reviews about Rythmik want to fv15hp or pb3000 ... my interest is 70% movie & 30% music .. Rythmik is musical sub ??? Compared to svs output is less ????
Rythmik has good sub line up for both music and movies. Fv15hp is a highly rated sub for movies

All Rythmik ported subs play tighter than the competition,so wd also be musical with eq tuning

Based on my sub experience rythmiks are really worth the cost. They are very accurate and do not humm that is quite a turn off when ur family is not as bass head as you. You hear any string instrument stereo music along with this sub ... u shall have a big smile. This is only world class sub that you get with proper dealer support and price very close to what u can get from US ( including duties). For me now every movie I watch .. they sound incomplete unless I switch it on. It has good config options should u need detailed calibration. So go for it and you do not have to upgrade ur sub for atleast 4-5 years

Based on my sub experience rythmiks are really worth the cost. They are very accurate and do not humm that is quite a turn off when ur family is not as bass head as you. You hear any string instrument stereo music along with this sub ... u shall have a big smile. This is only world class sub that you get with proper dealer support and price very close to what u can get from US ( including duties). For me now every movie I watch .. they sound incomplete unless I switch it on. It has good config options should u need detailed calibration. So go for it and you do not have to upgrade ur sub for atleast 4-5 years
How's detailed Calibration possible on rythmik..
It has one band parametric EQ.
Yeah.. no doubt the have stellar performance.

How's detailed Calibration possible on rythmik..
It has one band parametric EQ.
Yeah.. no doubt the have stellar performance.
Just FYI, dual PB 2000s will blow away a single PB 3000 in any given frequency and you don't need any measurements just ears are sufficient. My suggestion is buy FV15HP, only if you can afford second FV15HP in future otherwise buy dual PB 2000s. PB 2000pro, the evolution is more towards convenience than performance. Out of my experience dual subs are the way to go and plan accordingly.

All Rythmik ported subs play tighter than the competition,so wd also be musical with eq tuning
I can only talk about Rythmik FV15HP. The reason why you feel tighter to any other ported subs is because of low(almost nill) distortion. In comparison to SVS, Rythmik is VFM even with recent price hike. The options provided on back panel are useless unless you are a professional sound composer(please don't mention about variable tuning frequency, it's a choice to choose).

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back