Rythmik subwoofers

Some wrote Rythmik fv15hp weak in mid bass slam
This was a critical consideration for me. I have an
SVS, and it woefully lacks the mid bass punch. I finally settled for a Klipsch, which is well known for
its mid bass attack.
However critically acclaimed a sub may be, it finally boils down to what kind of sound you like and your budget. I did not audition the Rythmik 15HP though- it was exceeding my budget.

Yeah true. Sadly we don’t get the umik here. Taking measurements and correcting bass is the right approach
Umik can be imported..
And 10k isn't a big investment considering the value we get out of it.

However I feel its the job of the seller to integrate the subs.. but extremely few sellers in India are Capable enough or they just bother to sell at competitive price.
Competitive price comes at a cost.
And the cost is the bass sucks most of the times as you will rarely find a room without room modes.

And the buyers don't understand the value of proper integration so they look for sellers giving better discounts ( and just sell the box).

Bass is not about selling a box.. bass is about box ( read Subwoofer) + integration.

Expecting great bass from a good sub without integrating it will lead to the buy-sell -buy cycle because is dissatisfaction.

Umik can be imported..
And 10k isn't a big investment considering the value we get out of it.

However I feel its the job of the seller to integrate the subs.. but extremely few sellers in India are Capable enough or they just bother to sell at competitive price.
Competitive price comes at a cost.
And the cost is the bass sucks most of the times as you will rarely find a room without room modes.

And the buyers don't understand the value of proper integration so they look for sellers giving better discounts ( and just sell the box).

Bass is not about selling a box.. bass is about box ( read Subwoofer) + integration.

Expecting great bass from a good sub without integrating it will lead to the buy-sell -buy cycle because is dissatisfaction.
Oh didn’t know it’s available for 10k. I have got two shields from us through friends and if only I knew the importance would have got the mic along with the shield. Will definitely get one in the future. The main issue for many of the buyers like me in India is the room. We don’t have a dedicated room and my case I only have one spot for the sub

PSA is overpriced compared to svs & Rythmik sub even the price is lower than svs pb3000 & Rythmik fv15hp in US dollar it is on higher side

I was quoted, in March this year, 1.83 lakhs for PSA 15 inch ported sub. This is almost identical to the price quoted for Rythmik 15HP.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back