Sad & Shocking News: Panasonic to stop Plasma TVs from 2013

Team: heard from a very dependable source that Panasonic will not sell Plasma's in India (and mostly outside too) from Jan 2013. That's the reason you see shortage of Plasma and they are currently clearing stocks (they have anyway very little).

If you are planing on buying the Panasonic plasma's better wait and watch as I will be worried with service and availability of parts.:mad:

This is pure cock-n-bull.

Panasonic just announced wonderful array of plasma televisions in CES2013. They have also stated that they will continue to - not only make but also bring in new models - till they see OLED on a big scale. I believe that the plasma line will always continue even after that.

In fact, the CES2013 announced models which are vast improvement over previous year models.

Please do not spread such unfounded and baseless rumours.

It has been more than 2 weeks when Panasonic launches the new ZT60 series as well as the VT and ST series for 2013. What is to be seen is whether the ZT or VT ones hit the shelves in India. Personally I believe that the ST series will certainly hit these shores by June.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back