Samsung 2012 PS43E470 review - The budget performer.

This model seems good. Is this model is available in India. I am also planning to buy a 42inch HD plasma. Can you suggest me why I should not go for Plasma TV.

Regards
Manish

Probably you belong to a very small group of ppl who are able to see the difference, cos for most of us "normal" ppl, the difference is not visible ....As to your "eye defects", I believe the defect is really somewhere else ..
Bro, again you made the mistake.. it's "detects" not "defects".Thankfully God gave me eyes without "defects".:eek:hyeah: Leave this off

This model seem good as you have reviewed. Is this model available in India. I want to buy a plasma TV. Can you give me suggestion that why I should not go for Panasonic 42X30D and tell me also about power consumption of plasma TVs. I am planing to buy a 42 inch HD plasma within a month.

Bro i have purchased this tv a week before only in Delhi. Its available, but not everyone has it. Forget about X30D. This thing blows away X30D in every aspect.
And yes regarding plasma, it would say you should definitely buy a plasma unless you have windows or any light source facing the tv. The plasma panels are very reflective.
Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Any one has any idea of where can i get demo of the new samsung plasma and also whats the best price in hyderabad.

I don't think you will be able to demo them. They are newer models and are not on display anywhere. The dealers try to move out old stock first.

@Tigerstyle9

Brother, I am not able to find this TV on website. Is this TV available in Samsung showroom. I am considering only about the Best quality of picture. I will manage my room close to dark while watching TV. I did lot of research through website and I found that Plasma TV can deliver the best quality picture and also I found that there is no any significant difference between HD and FullHD in my case. Previsouly I was considering about pana X30 or sammy D450 but your post changed my mind. Now I am thinking about sammy E470. But the problem is: Is this tv available in Bhopal city???

Regards
Manish

@Tigerstyle9

Brother, I am not able to find this TV on website. Is this TV available in Samsung showroom. I am considering only about the Best quality of picture. I will manage my room close to dark while watching TV. I did lot of research through website and I found that Plasma TV can deliver the best quality picture and also I found that there is no any significant difference between HD and FullHD in my case. Previsouly I was considering about pana X30 or sammy D450 but your post changed my mind. Now I am thinking about sammy E470. But the problem is: Is this tv available in Bhopal city???

Regards
Manish

Bro this is the newer 2012 model. Most dealers don't have it on display because they want to clear their 2011 stock first. So just go to all dealers and ask them if they have this model. You won't find this model on Samsung India website also. Although its there on the support page. And believe me its the best plasma in this range. Far better than X30D in every aspect. The panel is reflective though.

So what are your 1 week impressions?

I just didn't played with this thing yet. Waiting to complete 100hrs first. Then i will properly adjust tv settings to my taste. One thing i hate about this tv is that all the ports are at the back! Huh.

Whenever i try to google any information about this new model...only web sites available for information are from Malaysia. Are the ones available in india are grey market imported pieces? Did u get manufacturer warranty on the piece? Why is none of the indian website provide any detail?

Hi Manish,

"E" series new models are officially announced in india and i have checked in Samsung depot list with Samsung local dealer at Alwar (Rajasthan). You can also check new models on flipkart.

Whenever i try to google any information about this new model...only web sites available for information are from Malaysia. Are the ones available in india are grey market imported pieces? Did u get manufacturer warranty on the piece? Why is none of the indian website provide any detail?

Bro here in Delhi almost every dealer has the stock. And mine is not a grey market item. I have the full manufacturer warranty. The official Samsung person came to install it. And my product is registere with Samsung too. This model is still not in showrooms that is why its still not on the internet.

Hi Manish,

"E" series new models are officially announced in india and i have checked in Samsung depot list with Samsung local dealer at Alwar (Rajasthan). You can also check new models on flipkart.

Now thats some great news. :p

I was wondering if this TV plays mp4 and mkv from the USB drive. A lot of the content is now mp4 and it would be totally awesome if this one plays those formats.

It failed to detect my WD Passport 1TB USB 3.0. I will try my friends hdd today.

Is PS43E470 model available in bangalore. I am keen on buying a plasma tv

I was planning on visiting the Samsung store near Seshadripuram but haven't had the time.

If you visit any of the stores, please inquire for the price and let me know as I am also interested in a demo (and potential) purchase of that TV.

I was planning on visiting the Samsung store near Seshadripuram but haven't had the time.

If you visit any of the stores, please inquire for the price and let me know as I am also interested in a demo (and potential) purchase of that TV.

I will be purchasing after 3-4 months time . But it's better to do analysis before the purchase. So that's why i'm doing it.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back