Samsung B450 settings for first one week or 100 hours.

sun244

Friends,

I got 50 inch Plasma Samasung. Saw Bedtime stories in Star Movies channel and it was very nice. No settings hanges were made. Can one of you please share the settings to use for first one week or 100 hours? I am worried about the burning irrue or IR problem. Thank You

Sunder

Last edited:
Hi,

Where did you buy it from? For how much?

Got the answer on anoher thread. That's a good price you got.

I am also planning to buy one soon.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Hi,

Where did you buy it from? For how much?

Got the answer on anoher thread. That's a good price you got.

I am also planning to buy one soon.

Cheers.

Hi Prabhu,

I think if you are good bargainer, you may be able to get some more discount.

Check it

Sunder

Friends,

I got 50 inch Plasma Samasung. Saw Bedtime stories in Star Movies channel and it was very nice. No settings hanges were made. Can one of you please share the settings to use for first one week or 100 hours? I am worried about the burning irrue or IR problem. Thank You

Sunder

I kept the TV in movie mode , brightness <50 and contrast at 60. Did not observe any image retention. The settings for after 1 month is posted by me in another thread.

Last edited:
BLASTO, any suggestions for gaming purpose??

Are you asking for the settings?
I would avoid playing games for the first month.
After that, any settings you find great to your eyes.. (Iam no gamer and hence no idea)
You might post it in the gaming section. Iam sure some has the answer.

Be sure to enable the game mode in the 'settings'. I did not find it making any difference to the regular TV/movie playback but it could be of help in gaming nevertheless.

Last edited:
Navino and Sun244, Why not writeup a review on your new 50 inchers.. There is really no content in this site for 50" B450 and it would be great if we get some owner perspective.

If my brief demo is to be believed, there is no difference between the 42" and the 50" sets. Comparison with your old CRTs might help. If you have a comparable SD picture with your CRT, we have found a winner.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back