SAMSUNG UA46C6200 LEd TV

haisaikat

Hi,
I have seen a samsung UA46C6200 in the showroom and the picture looked superb. It is a LED version (edge lit) and costs around 1.2 lakh in kolkata. I wanted to check if anyone has any feedbacks on this model as I plan to purchase a 46 / 47 inch LED in close to 1 lakh + budget within the next 2 months.

Good choice ...go ahead and buy Samsung 47 LED ....its really best TV i ever seen , Even i have taken almost 1 month time for checking all avilable LED and finally close deal with 55 inch LED 3 D TV ......47 Inch LED 3 D cost you under 1 lack now .

Good choice ...go ahead and buy Samsung 47 LED ....its really best TV i ever seen , Even i have taken almost 1 month time for checking all avilable LED and finally close deal with 55 inch LED 3 D TV ......47 Inch LED 3 D cost you under 1 lack now .

Are you sure that the cost of 46inch LED of SAMSUNG is below 1 lac? Please note that SAMSUNG has launched a LCD (CCFL) version of 3D that costs less than LED, I hope you are not talking about that one.

Buddy iam also using 55 INCH 3D TV which recently buy , i have done my homework very well .

yes iam talking about 47 Inch 3 D TV ....under 1 lack , if you need i will give you dealer number where I have recent purchased of Samsung LED TV .

First Samsung makes 46 inch LCD LED TVs,not 47 and none of their 3D LED TV which are series 7 and above cost less than 1lac for the 46 inch. The cheapest you could get is a 46inch LCD tv 3D is LA46C750R2R somewhere around a lac.

guys dont go for 3d tv as the 3d technology is in early stage....
the video in 2d is downgraded while creating 3d, other issues like brightness ,color depth are there

Saurarbh ....thanks for correcting me since Iam inquiry 2 TV 46 and 55 inch ......yes costing under 1 lack ....here Haisekat wanted to know 3D TV in his range which he is mentioned budget 1 lack .....make sense ......

I know I mentioned 3D but my look is for the 2D only, so any feedback on the UA46C6200 will be great since that is the entry LED for SAMSUNG at 46 inch size that has 100Hz motion flow.

If you are spending so much on a 3d tv might as well wait for the 2011 models which will begin to be launched by late feb by sony and soon followed by samsung.This also means that existing 2010 models will mostly be on clearance sale and Sony is known to price their tvs below competition during the clearance of their inventory.

The new models have better 3d glasses,improvements as per one company i.e sony are reduced crosstalk,faster response time and design improved for long viewing hours.

All tvs will have more efficient LED emitters,better panel and improvements in image processing.

@added

when will be samsung 2011 LCD models will be released and any extra features then 2010 models ?

i heard they are planning to make 120hz default for 40 inch and above LCD's , right now only 6 series and above series have 120hz. is it true ?

@added

when will be samsung 2011 LCD models will be released and any extra features then 2010 models ?

i heard they are planning to make 120hz default for 40 inch and above LCD's , right now only 6 series and above series have 120hz. is it true ?

I guess you are trying to mean 100Hz since 120Hz is not for India... Although I do see in the features a setting called PAL60 in some tv-s not sure if that is PAL@60Hz. If they make 100Hz default for all 40+ models it will be really nice.

@haisaikat

yes it would be really nice , mainly for the guys who want to use large screens for Gaming and they can save extra 10k by buying 530 or 550 models , instead of 650 models

also i heard that they are planning to make full HD default for all LCD ( even for small screens ) , so HD ready TV's will be soon dissapear

Last edited:
@added

From the previous year announcements one can expect them to be launched in late march or april.Depending on the quantity of old inventory left.

Well we still have to see if they launch a low end versions for our country which belongs to BRIC(Brazil,Russia,India,China).
Since its main rival Sony which will launch the BX420 a 40" base model,samsung will mostly launch some low end tvs meant to compete in our market.

BTW thats adder nor added;)

Guys, any idea on whether there will be any discounts on the SAMSUNG LED series? I see that SONY has slashed prices by 10K in most models but not SAMSUNG.

Guys, any idea on whether there will be any discounts on the SAMSUNG LED series? I see that SONY has slashed prices by 10K in most models but not SAMSUNG.

I guess the dealer margin from mrp is near to 30-40% in samsung models... You need to bargain .... Do not settle for less. Today I saw in showroom LG5300 and 5500 also 4600 .... Surprisingly 4600 was better than other two. This was in Croma... I asked him howcome he said they are latest technology so pic is different. :lol:

I guess the dealer margin from mrp is near to 30-40% in samsung models... You need to bargain .... Do not settle for less. Today I saw in showroom LG5300 and 5500 also 4600 .... Surprisingly 4600 was better than other two. This was in Croma... I asked him howcome he said they are latest technology so pic is different. :lol:

You know something, although I saw the SAMSUNGS back in Dec, I still think the PQ looked much better as compared to the SONY-s or LGs, not sure if that was because the showroom keeps the PQ tweaked and also the SONY showroom was running mere SD content that was having minor grains when watched closely.

You know something, although I saw the SAMSUNGS back in Dec, I still think the PQ looked much better as compared to the SONY-s or LGs, not sure if that was because the showroom keeps the PQ tweaked and also the SONY showroom was running mere SD content that was having minor grains when watched closely.

Showrooms probably try to push the models and display units that are left over by tweaking pictures... But to me Panny V20 had the same pic quality as LG 8500 full led...when 100hz motion flow clip was played.... I dont see why shld some one spend 40k more on a TV for LED... unless their major concern is power consumption ....

Showrooms probably try to push the models and display units that are left over by tweaking pictures... But to me Panny V20 had the same pic quality as LG 8500 full led...when 100hz motion flow clip was played.... I dont see why shld some one spend 40k more on a TV for LED... unless their major concern is power consumption ....

Me in the first place was looking for Plasmas. But then I realized that power is indeed a concern if you consider that 42 inch Plasma consume around 400 to 450Watts of power whereas 46 LEDs of SONY consume max 115W of power. When I have to consider things like that the TV must run on inverters then obviously plasmas get ruled out. Another thing would be the initial burn-in seasoning of the plasmas. I believe that will be a hugh burden for people like me whose family will be watching the TV 10 to 12 hours a day mostly when I will be out in office and may not always keep such technical nitty-gritties in mind while watching.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back