Samsung UA48JU7500K 4k+3d+curved?

Thanks for the response. Iam looking for a 3d+4k model under 50".3d is just for the kids to njoy.

Do you see precisely any downsides of buying a curved tv? I know it luks great from the centre but have examined the 4k videos from right and left angles as well the image luked equally good. Not sure of the sd content though?

This is the only model in market with(3d+4k) <50" apart from one LG 49" 49UF850T which didnt not impress me with the picture clarity.

Last edited:
I have demoed curved TVs and found them to be a useless gimmick invented to extract more money out of people, at such small sizes there is no upside to a curved TV, you will get better immersion by buying a larger Flat TV for the same price. 3D is also a gimmick which will not be used after a month of buying the TV but still you can say you are buying for kids, you can't give any excuse for buying a curved TV though, three nice articles on curved TVs:

The flat-out truth on curved TVs | Ars Technica

Trouble with the curve: What you need to know about curved TVs - CNET

http://www.techhive.com/article/2890396/curved-tvs-gobsmackingly-great-or-goldbrick-gimmick.html

Last edited:
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back