Saving Private Ryan blu-ray query

KonfuSed

Anyone had his/her hand on this yet? How is the transfer? Read some very good reviews and some not good ones from users.
And most importantly, when will this be available in India (kinda getting impatient to lay my hands on this disc ;-))? Or should I just order from Amazon UK and wait for it to reach me?
Mods, sorry for opening another thread, I was not sure where to ask the question. If required please move to appropriate thread.

Anyone had his/her hand on this yet? How is the transfer? Read some very good reviews and some not good ones from users.
And most importantly, when will this be available in India (kinda getting impatient to lay my hands on this disc ;-))? Or should I just order from Amazon UK and wait for it to reach me?
Mods, sorry for opening another thread, I was not sure where to ask the question. If required please move to appropriate thread.

Seems to be its not released in India yet, checked with couple of stores.In U.S will be released on May 4.It got released today in U.K. I suggest better order from amazon UK, Landmark and other stores in Hyderabad had no Idea about its release.

Konfused cant believe you are asking this question........after u introduced me to amazon.uk. there us no looking back, dont get impatient, patience pays.......place an order from amazon.uk. I have already placed an order for AVATAR steelbook BR edition, and would place the order for SPR once I get my hands on avatar (did not want to place two orders simultaniously as that might attract customs....)

Konfused cant believe you are asking this question........after u introduced me to amazon.uk. there us no looking back, dont get impatient, patience pays.......place an order from amazon.uk. I have already placed an order for AVATAR steelbook BR edition, and would place the order for SPR once I get my hands on avatar (did not want to place two orders simultaniously as that might attract customs....)
He he I was really getting impatient, but anyway now I'm back to my composure. Will be ordering from Amazon UK along with some other blu-rays soon.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back