Self-Exclusion from HiFiVision @1000 posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reju

Hi guys, I can see that I have made 959 posts before this one.

Now, with a heavy heart I have decided to take a long break after I complete my 1000 posts. The main reason is that my WORK is getting affected. I am unable to manage it well, as HiFiVision is too addictive!! So I have decided to self-exclude myself from this forum for at least 6 months or more. :sad:

I make this public announcement so that I can be shooed away by others, if I try to make premature re-appearance! ;) Please don't ask me too many questions now as otherwise I will have to retire today itself:eek:hyeah:

BTW it will be interesting to see how many regulars as of today will be regular even then! :cheers:

@admin please don't delete my account!

You have my sympathies....

addiction_to_love_by_B_neoZEN.jpg

Nevertheless, here's hoping to see you soon. Happy Vacation!

always welcome back after your detox and then to readdiction ;)

LOL

"Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
relax, said the night man,
We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like,
But you can never leave!"

Cheers.

I bet u won't be able 2 stay away from us even 4 a few days forget months boss.u can be caught snooping around if not posting during ur alleged detox period.

Hi guys, I can see that I have made 959 posts before this one.

Now, with a heavy heart I have decided to take a long break after I complete my 1000 posts. The main reason is that my WORK is getting affected. I am unable to manage it well, as HiFiVision is too addictive!! So I have decided to self-exclude myself from this forum for at least 6 months or more. :sad:

I make this public announcement so that I can be shooed away by others, if I try to make premature re-appearance! ;) Please don't ask me too many questions now as otherwise I will have to retire today itself:eek:hyeah:

BTW it will be interesting to see how many regulars as of today will be regular even then! :cheers:

@admin please don't delete my account!

with 1000 posts you will surely be missed. I think most of us will be there after 6 months. Dont you think 6 months is too long ?
nobody will dare to shoo you away you have manubhai on your side ;)
anyway work hard, enjoy life and do join in again
Hiten

Reju
Are you sure you will not become a total mental wreck with this act? Are you trying to be a hero? Nobody's done it before and survived or retained his sanity!! The demons of past hifivision members (who turned their backs on the forum) will rise from their graves and get you (like in Thriller) :D

Cheers

have you seen trainspotting Reju? it's not easy to kick the habit!

Reju
Are you sure you will not become a total mental wreck with this act? Are you trying to be a hero? Nobody's done it before and survived or retained his sanity!! The demons of past hifivision members (who turned their backs on the forum) will rise from their graves and get you (like in Thriller) :D

Cheers

balance and harmony reju sir - balance and harmony.

too much as well as too little can be bad - I was hooked onto hifivision - but with normal workload increasing that got balanced out. So I am sure you can too.......we will miss u.

oh man tell me about it. i spend way too much time on this. Need to start rationing.

You are another thousand getter! It's OK if you have a good discipline, to balance between all your activities. And that has always been a bit difficult for me!

I bet u won't be able 2 stay away from us even 4 a few days forget months boss.u can be caught snooping around if not posting during ur alleged detox period.

This exactly why I made the announcement, so my intent is clear! Now I want to achieve it;)

with 1000 posts you will surely be missed. I think most of us will be there after 6 months. Dont you think 6 months is too long ?
nobody will dare to shoo you away you have manubhai on your side ;)
anyway work hard, enjoy life and do join in again
Hiten

Thanks Hiten, I know it will be tough, but work is important, need to make some money if I have to enjoy more of AV upgrades;)

Manubhai is a man of big heart, but I don't think he's aware, because I don't think he reads any threads other than his own.:sad: He has made some many you see, so I can blame him also;)

Reju

Cheers

They're out to get you, better leave while you can
Don't wanna be a boy, you wanna be a man
You wanna stay alive, better do what you can
So beat it, just beat it.......

have you seen trainspotting Reju? it's not easy to kick the habit!

No I have not seen the movie, but will see in in my "vacation".

Earlier I used to abuse alcohol, I just gave it up 2 years back and never went back. I have saved amazing kind of money, invested that in my AV setup. What a boon! Had given up smoking 10 years back. So I am good in kicking the habits when I realize that I am being kicked by them;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back