Settle or Not

anirudhevil

I am thinking of buying a Home theater system for my living room. So I have auditioned quite some speakers.
I finalized to Dali Zensor 3 for front and Zensor 1 for rear. Vokal for Centre and E-12 as sub with Pioneer VSX-531.

Now I did hear the pioneer speakers and I felt like even that gave me the same experience as the above. Mostly Pioneer Speaker setup is half the price of the above dali.

So should I settle for pioneer or pursue with Dali.?

Open to all opinions.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

@ anirudhevil

If you are satisfied with the performance then stick to it....systems are many....all boils down to personal preferences, appearances, performance and budget....

@ anirudhevil

If you are satisfied with the performance then stick to it....systems are many....all boils down to personal preferences, appearances, performance and budget....
See the problem here is the sub is substandard. It doesn't perform well. Gives a good performance but not the one I like.
But the dali is perfect. But comes with a budget.
Its ok but saying when compared to Pioneer.

For better judgment I am posting my living room. Please help me. I hope this gives you an image.

The distance between the wall and the sofa is 7'3''.
So I decided to go with 55" TV.
I can't figure out how to keep the surround speaker in position.
726a9374a4bc37c6a57e90dcba842bc9.jpg
02acd1afa75774db85e738f838a28a4b.jpg
d770a69063f908aaa6adf07307fef5b2.jpg

For better judgment I am posting my living room. Please help me. I hope this gives you an image.

The distance between the wall and the sofa is 7'3''.
So I decided to go with 55" TV.
I can't figure out how to keep the surround speaker in position.

If you are choosing zensor1, they have depth of 22 cm.. So mounting on either sides of sofa will be hindrance, especially surround right as it is near door..

You can consider speakers that have shallow depth.. Something like Polk OWM 3/5, which have tilt brackets too..

If you are choosing zensor1, they have depth of 22 cm.. So mounting on either sides of sofa will be hindrance, especially surround right as it is near door..

You can consider speakers that have shallow depth.. Something like Polk OWM 3/5, which have tilt brackets too..
That's actually a glass slider not the door and the opposite to that is a showcase. I was thinking maybe Zensor Pico?

Last edited:
That's actually a glass slider not the door and the opposite to that is a showcase. I was thinking maybe Zensor Pico?

Zensor Pico too has depth of 20cm..

Try to measure 20cm from the wall (surr right).. if it isn't obstructive, then you can safely get it..

Surr left you can keep it in showcase..

Zensor Pico too has depth of 20cm..

Try to measure 20cm from the wall (surr right).. if it isn't obstructive, then you can safely get it..

Surr left you can keep it in showcase..
Actually 20 cm is fine.
But i can't keep it. I might need a stand for doing so.
The side having showcase is fine but the one with glass slider requires engineering.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back