Shoot Out In Navi Mumbai !!!(Mumbai Meet 2013)

Would love to join, if I can fit this between trips - (Nagpur & Goa) that are planned.

JFKix - may I tentatively reserve a seat in your civic ? If not available does anyone else have a ride ?

Shall let you know asap if I can make it.
Thank you.

Would love to join, if I can fit this between trips - (Nagpur & Goa) that are planned.

JFKix - may I tentatively reserve a seat in your civic ? If not available does anyone else have a ride ?

Shall let you know asap if I can make it.
Thank you.

Consider done.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Guys
We checked the halls yesterday, it was surprising to note that the smaller hall is now bigger than the other hall! :eek:hyeah: So two big halls means double the gear, double the crowd and double the entertainment is possible!

Regarding the charges, last time, we collected only Rs. 700 but the expenditures exceeded the total contribution. We got compliments from members in way of shock and surprise :D However, the hotel costs have gone up and we are taking two halls this time.

We did try negotiate on the charges for by keeping a trimmed menu but it appears that to save a mere Rs. 100 we have to compromise on so many tasty items. :rolleyes: So its decided to have a full blown menu and treat ourselves during the break.

After much deliberation, the organizers wish to keep Rs. 900 as entry fee for this time which includes fee for halls + buffet + taxes + other arrangements/ overheads.

We will have lunch served in the corridor shown below instead of going to restaurant (it consumes more time since we may get into party mood). Pictures of the renovated hall is also given below.

MENU: :licklips:
WELCOME DRINK: Blue Lagoon, Lime Tang
SOUP: Cream of Tomato
SALADS: Tossed Green Salad, Russian Salad, Sev Papdi Chaat, Boondi Raita
STARTERS: Aloo Methi Ki Tikkimm, Murgh Lollypop
MAIN COURSE: Paneer Kadai, Sabz Hyderabadi, Murgh Handi, Macchli Ka Salan, Dal Tadka
RICE: Jeera Rice
INDIAN BREADS: Roti / Naan/Paratha
DESSERTS: Gulab Jamun, Vanilla Ice cream with Chocolate Sauce

EDIT: There's no point in keeping this suspense. :D We have planned to give a good quality T-SHIRT with HFV logo printed on it, FREE of cost!

We need 50 people atleast or the above calculations would also go for a toss.

Requesting all members to quickly signup for the event. You can mention the T-Shirt size you want.

":yahoo:" is guaranteed

2013-01-15193349.jpg

2013-01-15193556.jpg

Last edited:
@ keith Copy paste issue :D Actually entrees were missed out, now added.

@ all
EDITED further, kindly note we are including a T-SHIRT within this cost for the participants (who confirm in advance, not for walk-in registrations) :)

Guys please don't make us do lot of 'marketing' to get registrations.:eek:hyeah: Its organized for all of us (Mumbaites/ Puneites) to meet and enjoy.

@ keith Copy paste issue :D Actually entrees were missed out, now added.

@ all
EDITED further, kindly note we are including a T-SHIRT within this cost for the participants (who confirm in advance, not for walk-in registrations) :)

Guys please don't make us do lot of 'marketing' to get registrations.:eek:hyeah: Its organized for all of us (Mumbaites/ Puneites) to meet and enjoy.

Add to that please add size of your T- shirt ( S , M , L , XL , XXL , XXXL) in PM

Note
Please do not mention your figure ( eg 36-24-36) we want just T shirt size.:clapping::clapping:
We will not sell this data or disclose it , to avoid further misuse:rolleyes::eek:hyeah:

I want LARGE :D

Please update size of T shirt also in Spreadsheet

Members:
1. denom
2. Santy
3. hemantwaghe
4. shaiju_o_thomas
5. TheCoolestOne
6. spirovious
7. docd
8. mpw
9. darshanjoshi
10. gsurya
11. anuragn
12. prasanth.kumar81
13. kapvin
14. Mr.zed
15. Hari Iyer
16. just4kix
17. jpgude

keith_correa ? Should we count you in?

:D, now that 1 of the cats has jumped out the bag(T-Shirt), we hope that the person's interested to be part of the meet, update their T-Shirt Size & start making the entry fee payments to santy as we have to achieve the minimum count of 50, to make this event a success. I have recd. PM's w r t FM's asking if their friends can also join them, to which we are absolutely OK, as long as the people accompanying don't create any nuisance :rolleyes: & make the payments ASAP. (If they are interested in the T-Shirts, then kindly advice the size reqd., thanks!)

Lets get things moving people, as time left now is quite short & the 10th is not very far off!!!

Hoping to get a better response than last year. So come 1 come all, after all we want more people to be part of the meet & enjoy with all of us.

:)

Hi

I was looking forward to this meet again after I attended last time...And here it is now...wow...will be nice to meet you all again...shall I bring my Technics 2 channel amplifier ?
Count me in for this meet... Would it be possible for anyone from Thane going there to give me a lift ?

I can hardly wait...
thanks

Hi

I was looking forward to this meet again after I attended last time...And here it is now...wow...will be nice to meet you all again...shall I bring my Technics 2 channel amplifier ?
Count me in for this meet... Would it be possible for anyone from Thane going there to give me a lift ?

I can hardly wait...
thanks

You can join me from Thane.

I am in, how to confirm & make the payment? I was going to buy an HT this week, but guess I will now put off until this fest :)

If we need to try to get in folks from outside this forum to get to 50.. can we make a website on this forum as a flyer to circulate on email/social media?

Thanks people for your interest. I will PM the details needed for making the payment individually to all of you.

@gsurya,
Its a good idea but do we really need to do that? We have thousands of members of our community in and around Mumbai. Moreover this its not a commercial event to pull crowd from everywhere. We would prefer audipohiles/budding audiophiles to meet and truly learn / enjoy hifi rather than people who may find it difficult appreciate good sound. This is a meet for HFV, by HFV. We also don't want to increase the possibility of having unruly participants. :d

I am sure more members willl sign up though we are running short of time.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back