Shoot Out In Navi Mumbai !!!(Mumbai Meet 2013)

Please count me in. Can you please send me a link to the latest spreadsheet. What date has been finalized for this event?

Thank you

Sagar, ash, vikoma and vishal
Welcome!

Link to the spreadsheet remains the same. Kindly check post #2

We really appreciate more people joining from Pune, but I do hope they don't outnumber Mumbai guys :p or we may have to change the title of the event to "Pune meet 2013 @ Mumbai" Ha!:D

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

I have two seats available in my car from Pune and back. We can start at 6:30 and resume the return journey by 7:00 PM.

We really appreciate more people joining from Pune, but I do hope they don't outnumber Mumbai guys :p or we may have to change the title of the event to "Pune meet 2013 @ Mumbai !

Let me help, then :)

Unfortunately, I am out of station at that time, so cant make it.

Viki

Let me help, then :)

Unfortunately, I am out of station at that time, so cant make it.

Viki

Sad to hear that you can't make it :(
Hope the rest of the pune gang make up for your absence!!!

BTW, Sonos is still MIA :mad: Wonder whether he will also give us KLPD :p

OK I am sending PM to all regarding the payment transfer

Members:
1. denom
2. Santy
3. hemantwaghe
4. shaiju_o_thomas
5. TheCoolestOne
6. spirovious
7. docd
8. mpw
9. darshanjoshi
10. gsurya
11. anuragn
12. prasanth.kumar81
13. kapvin
14. Mr.zed
15. Hari Iyer
16. just4kix
17. jpgude
18. sagarvikram
19. ash147
20. gsurya
21. vikoma
22. Vishal

Great going,but no.of main AV gears look to be less. Pls. update the gears,we have whole day to enjoy.

Hey,

Was thinking of catching up with you guys .. There is only a small issue of me getting to skip work.. so its a Yes as of now.. I am probably gona be staying @ Pune with a friend(Who I assumed was put up in Mumbai but Alas He moved to a new company :( ).. will probably need a lill assistance and direction to get to the venue.. So whom shall I bother for this ? :rolleyes: :p

P.S : Hope you guys wouldn't mind if I grab a bit of knowledge alongside making some friends too :rolleyes:.... Kinda short on the knowledge and wisdom part with Audiophile relevance. You know me coming all the way.. I was thinking I ll have a blast ..be merry and of course play... Pin the Nick to the person..(The ever so popular game for first timers :D)

Last edited:
Sent PM to all. Jeeez... this job sucks. You can send PM to only one member at a time and wait for 60 seconds before sending next PM. :sad: If you are multi tasking, you forget what you were waiting for. This way, it took 4 hrs for me to complete the PMing task :lol:

Members:
1. denom
2. Santy
3. hemantwaghe
4. shaiju_o_thomas
5. TheCoolestOne
6. spirovious
7. docd
8. mpw
9. darshanjoshi
10. gsurya
11. anuragn
12. prasanth.kumar81
13. kapvin
14. Mr.zed
15. Hari Iyer
16. just4kix
17. jpgude
18. sagarvikram
19. ash147
20. vikoma
21. Vishal
22. rud3dawg

Hi,

I will join this meet for shure.:yahoo:

Now, waiting for confirmation from 3 of my friends, I will update the list accordingly.

Vipin.

Count me in

Good that you are back! Added!

Hi,

I will join this meet for shure.:yahoo:

Now, waiting for confirmation from 3 of my friends, I will update the list accordingly.

Vipin.

Nice... you are free to bring them!

Sir,
I am in Seawoods n would like to be a part of AV Lounge meet n volunteer.Any help required would be greatly appreciated.

You are added!

I will be joining. Looking forward to the event.

Thanks for interest. You are added!

I am also In,

See you all

Added!

Sorry this is my first time..so is there a planned agenda.. Can you please post that.
thanks
nakul

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back