Shop&Ship Missing Item !!

anubisX

I bought an iPhone 5 from a seller on Amazon. It reached SnS Operation Facility in NY on 15th and they updated my package after 3 emails to Aramex India. Now, I'm seeing that the "Product Description" says Empty Box / Missing. What do you mean by that ? How come those SnS guys know that the box is empty and it has no phone ? So they sneak into every package they receive ? I emailed the seller and he provided me the capture of the packing slip which says 13oz. (no headphone) and SnS says 0.12lb when the phone is only 3.95oz. I've already reported this to Anuradha and Hassan and they're looking into this matter. This has never happened to me before. Seller shipped the package via USPS Priority Mail with Insurance and Delivery Confirmation. I'll keep this thread updated and if you guys have faced any problem with them, feel free to share.

I had a problem recently with 2 wattgate plugs of which only 1 showed up in my package. I quickly reported to Hassan and he sent his guy to weigh the package, meanwhile I reported the issue to Amazon/parts express from whom I bought the plugs. They immediately sent a second piece and I recieved the same, so I did not bother with the weighing. Only damage I had to pay customs twice (about 1k I think), and about 2 weeks delay. I am satisfied however the way things turned out and am very happy with SnS's quick response and communication. Hope your situation is resolved to your satisfaction as well.
Cheers,
Sid

My item is worth $530 and I don't think Amazon will send me the second package.

This is what I got as reply when I asked them to show me the scanned pics :
PFA for the picture of the shipment in intact condition and it weighs 0.12lbs. We receive such cases and we suspect scam from the suppliers end in such cases. Please contact your supplier further procedures.

My item is worth $530 and I don't think Amazon will send me the second package.

:

I have not bought anything that expensive through sns (precisely because if anything happens then I would have lost just a little), but have bought goods in excess of $2k through amazon when I was in US. As I understand if you have a problem, Amazon will work to try and resolve it, so why don't you file a complaint with amazon anyways and see where it goes.
Cheers,
Sid

Today I got a picture from SnS which they're claiming is my package. When I see the package, I see it says JFK to KWI (Kuwait Int) and they're showing that the box is empty. Do you see where it's going ?

Last item I got from sns, it went from JFK to dubai to mumbai to hyderabad. Not sure why.
Cheers,
Sid

My previous SnS packages from the US have been routed via Dubai and Mumbai too.

Yes, most packages go to Dubai hub and then enter Mumbai for custom clearance. Aramex is based in the Middle-East so they route most of the packages through Dubai.

About my case, I still haven't got any documents from Aramex which will show that they received the package empty.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back