Shopping for a 55" 4K TV

Thanks for confirming.

I know you are from Cochin - can you please tell me the dealers who are quoting this price - so that I can check with similar dealers in Bangalore on the price.

Price update!!!!
LG 55 UH 850T. ..1,42,000/
55 E6T OLED...2,42000/-:eek:hyeah:
Regards

Hi Dilip, congratulations ,,,,,,@42k is awesome (for Lg 55uh850t),,,,,u got it like a man.
am also planning to buy same model ,so can you share the delar or shop details then it helps us all a lot.
would like to know about the lowest price for 2 years extended warranty too, if u didn't buy it also please enquire about it from the same delar .....
Hope u respond about the delar and share with us all,,,,,
Keep RockN with u r TV,,,,,,
Thank u

One thing I am noticing is
1) LG is releasing all their global models in India
2) Almost same with Sony
3) Samsung has different attitude towards Indian customer and not releasing all their global models here. Also they launched 2016 models sometime in July 1st week, and they still have not updated those models properly in their web site

Price
LG LED models are the cheapest in price compared to Samsung and Sony
LG OLED models are costlier in US and UK compared to high end models of Samsung and Sony.
However in India LG OLED models are comparatively cheaper to high end models of Samsung and Sony.
For example LG 55B6T is around 2,13,000 compared to Sony X930D (2,33,000) and Samsung KS7000 (2,25,000)

Are LG trying to sell their OLED aggressively - hence we are getting larger discount on OLED models and hence providing people who are looking at buying high end LED models an option to purchase OLED models.

will prices of OLED models fall around Diwali time?

maybe if someone can organise a group rate?

i saw a demo oled model in the US around 7 years back. it was a 20" or something screen, & believe me nothing has impressed me more than that PQ. the jump from SD to HD wasnt anywhere as mind blowing as that picture was.

havent seen these LG models performance IRL, & i normally wouldnt even think about spending anywhere near that amount for a tv, but if its anything like that demo model i saw its probably worth it

I'm thinking of switching my new LGUH850T to the OLED model B6T. Will ur make a huge difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In most of the global forums people are crying about LG OLED price are costlier (even the Low end model and are thinking buying Sony / Samsung flagship models. However it is an reverse here in India. Is this because LG's aggressive pricing and discounts from retailers?
I have seen most retailers do not much provide much discount on Sony. Discounts are more on Samsung and LG

At last took the plunge and booked lg 55 E6T OLED yesterday. The final price is Rs.2.30l after discount. Will be getting it within a week...Fingers crossed
I have another offer of LG 65 UH 850T for 2.50l. ..May come down further. ..

2.30L for 55E6T is very very good offer - can you tell me which retail store is giving that offer. I can check with same retail in Bangalore.

In Bangalore - this is the best quote received so far.
55E6T - 2.80L
55B6T - 2.30L

From my side I have seen Devi International (Jayanagar) provides the best quote always.
If you are in Bangalore south - you can check there, as they do not have any other franchises.
Other ones that usually provide good quotes are Pai and Girias.

Finally my 55 E6T OLED arrived today. Hopefully, the LG technician may come tomorrow for installation. Purchased V Guard stabilizer.

Attachments

• 20160819_230130.jpg
    20160819_230130.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 20160819_203310.jpg
    20160819_203310.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 99
  • 20160819_230055.jpg
    20160819_230055.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 100
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back