Shopping for a 55" 4K TV

Congrats Dilip on a buying a great TV - probably you are first owner of OLED TV in this forum :)

What was the final price 2.3L?

Looking forward to see more pictures and review from you on this this OLED TV.

Wow man too good of the price. Here in Delhi I am struggling to get even 25% off MRP! If Anil is okay, we can start a group buy thread here for 55E6T and B6. Two of the best TVs as per my standards.

In Bangalore too, same scenario.
Best deal I am getting is 2.80L for 55E6, and 2.3L for 55B6.
I am more interested in B6, however if I were to get E6 in 2.27L - I will go for it.
Not sure how Kochi dealers are giving that kind of discount, which other metro cities are not giving...

In Bangalore too, same scenario.
Best deal I am getting is 2.80L for 55E6, and 2.3L for 55B6.
I am more interested in B6, however if I were to get E6 in 2.27L - I will go for it.
Not sure how Kochi dealers are giving that kind of discount, which other metro cities are not giving...

If you are interested, I can pm you the contact details ...

Price update..Went with a friend to the showroom for booking and they said they may not be able to match the earlier price. ..Quoted 2.45l (negotiable).

Congrats Dilip for the new beauty n beast of pic quality, you got it at a very good price !!!

Expecting your comments or a small review on picture quality of this OLED.

Better, may you please create a new thread for this model, for review and information.

Anybody aware of best quotes in Pune for the same LG 55UH850T?

And of course for LG 55" E6T OLED too, just for information :p

oled available on SD for 2.29
Buy LG OLED55B6T 139 cm ( 55 ) Smart HD Ready (HDR) LED Television Online at Best Price in India - Snapdeal

went to one of the bigger reliance digital stores here in S. B'bay (in prabhadevi) to look at the tv but they didnt have one on display said they only have it in the suburbs

55B6 was available in SD for 2.13L last week. Also 55E6 was available for 2.64L for couple of days, and now it is at 2.70L
In Bangalore when I had checked 3 week back, the best quote I had got was 2.30L for B6 and 2.8L for E6

Can we bargain with retail shops based on this SD price, any success like that?

I also am considering LG B6 55". Need help deciding between B6 and C6, is it better going with Flat or Curved? Also the curved model has 3d which B6 doesn't. Also how do we check the usage hours for LG B6 OLED? Couldn't find any confirmed working method.

I also am considering LG B6 55". Need help deciding between B6 and C6, is it better going with Flat or Curved? Also the curved model has 3d which B6 doesn't. Also how do we check the usage hours for LG B6 OLED? Couldn't find any confirmed working method.

C6 is not available in India. We only get B6 or E6. E6 supports 3D, but will cost at least 40K more than B6

Finally took the plunge and bought 55B6T
LG Brand shop (Pai) in Jayanagar quoted 2.30L
Bargained in Devi International and got it at 2.18L

However none of the dealers have in stock. So delivery is happening around 19th Sept

So people who want to get a demo of the 2016 OLED TVs, can visit
LG Brand shop (Pai) in Jayanagar - they have 65B6T in demo
In Devi International Jayanagar - they have 65B6T, and55E6T in demo

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back