Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

This is my 5.1 setup. I had explored many options for HT literally went to all knows shows selling highend gear in mumbai and finally ended up with Elac Debute Series with Yamaha this combination just sounded right to my ears. Decided to stick with a 5.1 setup, as 7.1 or a 7.2 was going way beyond my budget. Then the hunt began for getting the best price which led to more exploratin online and offline.

This my first step into HIFI audio. System was put together in 2017.

My Setup
ELAC Debute F5- Front Floor Standers speakers - Bought from Zee Electronics Vile Parle- Mumbai
ELAC Debute C5 - Center channel speaker - Bought from Zee Electronics Vile Parle- Mumbai
Wharfedale WH-DFS - Rear surround speakers - Bought from HiFIMart.com - Mumbai
Velodyne Impact 12 MKII - Powered subwoofer - Bought from HTstore.in- Bangalore
YAMAHA RXV-483 - Audio Video Receiver - Bought from Alfa (Irla) - Mumbai - The price difference was almost 7-10k vs all other store and came with warranty.
LG 55 4K UHD - TV LG55UJ632T - Bought from Croma store - Mumbai - There was a super offer where i got BoseQC35 free with it which was worth almost 30K back then.

I am using TV as main media source as it is able to send DD+ and DTS passthrough. But now feeling the itch to upgrade to NVDIA Sheild TV PRO to get that audio upgrade. Awaiting cousings to come back from US :).

Best part is my family too enjoys it as much as i do as it is super easy to use with just one remote thanks to ARC!.

Cheers!!

Attachments

• IMG_20200329_181906.jpg
    IMG_20200329_181906.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_20200329_181637.jpg
    IMG_20200329_181637.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
This is my 5.1 setup. I had explored many options for HT literally went to all knows shows selling highend gear in mumbai and finally ended up with Elac Debute Series with Yamaha this combination just sounded right to my ears. Decided to stick with a 5.1 setup, as 7.1 or a 7.2 was going way beyond my budget. Then the hunt began for getting the best price which led to more exploratin online and offline.

This my first step into HIFI audio. System was put together in 2017.

My Setup
ELAC Debute F5- Front Floor Standers speakers - Bought from Zee Electronics Vile Parle- Mumbai
ELAC Debute C5 - Center channel speaker - Bought from Zee Electronics Vile Parle- Mumbai
Wharfedale WH-DFS - Rear surround speakers - Bought from HiFIMart.com - Mumbai
Velodyne Impact 12 MKII - Powered subwoofer - Bought from HTstore.in- Bangalore
YAMAHA RXV-483 - Audio Video Receiver - Bought from Alfa (Irla) - Mumbai - The price difference was almost 7-10k vs all other store and came with warranty.
LG 55 4K UHD - TV LG55UJ632T - Bought from Croma store - Mumbai - There was a super offer where i got BoseQC35 free with it which was worth almost 30K back then.

I am using TV as main media source as it is able to send DD+ and DTS passthrough. But now feeling the itch to upgrade to NVDIA Sheild TV PRO to get that audio upgrade. Awaiting cousings to come back from US :).

Best part is my family too enjoys it as much as i do as it is super easy to use with just one remote thanks to ARC!.

Cheers!!
Great Setup. Ease of use & happiness of family is great bonus!

Could you share cost breakup if you don't mind? Also a video of setup in action would be great!

Here's my basic Home Theater (5.1) and Audio (2.0) Setup :

Setup Details :
Front Speakers : Dali Zensor 7 & Dali Zensor 3
Surround Speakers : Dali Zensor 1
Centre Speaker : Dali Zensor Vocal
Subwoofer : Velodyne Impact 10
AVR : Denon X2000
Stereo Amplifier : Marantz PM8005
Sources : Popcorn hour A-410 Media Player and TataSky HD
DAC : Modi Multibit
Display : Sony X90F| LED | 4K Ultra HD
Other Components : AC Infinity Cooling Fans, Chord Clearway Cables, Nakamichi Banana Plugs, Mount-It! Speaker Wall Mounts

Great Setup. Ease of use & happiness of family is great bonus!

Could you share cost breakup if you don't mind? Also a video of setup in action would be great!
Sure

ELAC Debute F5- 55,000/- Bought from Zee Electronics Vile Parle- Mumbai
ELAC Debute C5 - 22,000/- Bought from Zee Electronics Vile Parle- Mumbai
Wharfedale WH-DFS - 16,150/- Bought from HiFIMart.com - Mumbai
Velodyne Impact 12 MKII - 34900/- HTstore.in- Bangalore
YAMAHA RXV-483 - 35900/- Alfa (Irla) - Mumbai
LG 55 4K UHD - TV LG55UJ632T - 1,05,000/- Croma Mumbai.

Total Damage ;)- 2,68,000/-

Will upload a demo soon. My daughter does not let me play anything till she sleeps so all late night movies are at low volume. :p

Sure

ELAC Debute F5- 55,000/- Bought from Zee Electronics Vile Parle- Mumbai
ELAC Debute C5 - 22,000/- Bought from Zee Electronics Vile Parle- Mumbai
Wharfedale WH-DFS - 16,150/- Bought from HiFIMart.com - Mumbai
Velodyne Impact 12 MKII - 34900/- HTstore.in- Bangalore
YAMAHA RXV-483 - 35900/- Alfa (Irla) - Mumbai
LG 55 4K UHD - TV LG55UJ632T - 1,05,000/- Croma Mumbai.

Total Damage ;)- 2,68,000/-

Will upload a demo soon. My daughter does not let me play anything till she sleeps so all late night movies are at low volume. :p
Hi Aniket,

I stay in Khar and would like to see your setup.
Do let me know if thats ok.

Hi Aniket,

I stay in Khar and would like to see your setup.
Do let me know if thats ok.
Hey Neelay,

Would have loved to showoff my setup in normal times but thanks to covid we are not taking any risks specially because we have a 2 year old at home. Will try and upload a video on YouTube.

Congratulations Anuj. Enjoy Good music.

Sourav
Thank you Saurav. Your visit is due!
Congrats. What’s the rest of your chain ?
Thank you. I have a Solid State Class A/AB Power Amplifier by Usher, the R1.5 and a Tube Pre Amplifier by Cayin the SC-6LS having all NoS military spec Mullard Tubes including the rectifier.
IMG_20210219_004033_copy_1093x1589.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Saurav. Your visit is due!

Thank you. I have a Solid State Class A/AB Power Amplifier by Usher, the R1.5 and a Tube Pre Amplifier by Cayin the SC-6LS having all NoS military spec Mullard Tubes including the rectifier.
View attachment 54848
Thanks.... what a lovely setup. are those Mullard ECC83 by any chance ?

Last edited:
@Ramanuj lovely set up that you have. Your quest for a fulfilling audio set up has brought you here. I have always appreciated your knowledge on audio & good music. You are the man behind my foray into tubes. Kudos man.

BTW, I have recently laid my hands on GE tubes apart from Bell. Those are absolute beauty.

Sourav

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back