Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

5 controllers , envy the kind of fun you must be having :)
Ha ha. 2 more are stashed away due to lack of space! Was building a Gaming PC too but the graphics card crisis has put a spanner in the works (not going to pay a cent over the MRP or rather, the international RRP). Now it’ll just have to be a PC :p … GT1030 taking charge of duties till then.

p.s - watch out for this space, it’ll be a case unlike most others (i’ve installed 14 fans and mulling whether i need 4 more)! ;)

Ha ha. 2 more are stashed away due to lack of space! Was building a Gaming PC too but the graphics card crisis has put a spanner in the works (not going to pay a cent over the MRP or rather, the international RRP). Now it’ll just have to be a PC :p … GT1030 taking charge of duties till then.

p.s - watch out for this space, it’ll be a case unlike most others (i’ve installed 14 fans and mulling whether i need 4 more)! ;)

Holy moly , excited to see your build. Just a pointer though , if you are going to use the PC along side with your HT/Stereo system try to get fans which make very little noise . I have got used to my PC noise now, but its still quiet loud.

Holy moly , excited to see your build. Just a pointer though , if you are going to use the PC along side with your HT/Stereo system try to get fans which make very little noise . I have got used to my PC noise now, but its still quiet loud.
Duly Noted. the bios should let me control the fan RPM. The case is pretty voluminous and there’ll hopefully be sufficient airflow to not require the fans to spin up faster even if it spins in auto.

Worst case scenario, as this case is primarily meant to be an open frame chassis, i’ll simply remove all the side panels and as a sequitur, the fans... dust is a potential issue in that config so in case it doesn’t fare well, i’ll consider wall mounting it as the case supports standard VESA wall mounts.

Duly Noted. the bios should let me control the fan RPM. The case is pretty voluminous and there’ll hopefully be sufficient airflow to not require the fans to spin up faster even if it spins in auto.

Worst case scenario, as this case is primarily meant to be an open frame chassis, i’ll simply remove all the side panels and as a sequitur, the fans... dust is a potential issue in that config so in case it doesn’t fare well, i’ll consider wall mounting it as the case supports standard VESA wall mounts.
I have built several dozen PC's for friends and relatives and have experimented with many types of cooling solutions. Have given up everything and now stick with Noctua fans and water cooled systems only. Noctua are comparitively expensive, but absolutely worth the almost silent performance. I have 6 + 1 Noctua fans on my gaming rig.

A water cooled system on an open chasis rig looks wicked.

A water cooled system on an open chasis rig looks wicked.
How'd you prevent dust buildup in a typical Indian household? I'm planning to build an open chassis made of acrylic and use the existing corsair h80i v2 with the radiator optimally. I'm unable to contain dust buildup unless only the fan cutouts are kept open.

Any help on this is appreciated

How'd you prevent dust buildup in a typical Indian household? I'm planning to build an open chassis made of acrylic and use the existing corsair h80i v2 with the radiator optimally. I'm unable to contain dust buildup unless only the fan cutouts are kept open.

Any help on this is appreciated
Unfortunately that's a problem with a majority of us. I have sealed all the openings of my case except the fans ofcourse, but I do have to clean regularly with special focus on the dust build up on the fan blades.

Got a Feliks Elise OTL HP amp/preamp and ZMF Auteur headphones from Goldfinch. ZMF are indeed a piece of beauty coupled with lifetime driver warranty make them a valuable proposition in the TOTL lineup.
Lord have mercy! Incredible stuff. I am surprised I have never even heard of Feliks, people have nice things to say about them. Your rig is phenomenal. I really wanted to get a nice tube amp/dac for my Focal headphones, but god had other plans.

Lord have mercy! Incredible stuff. I am surprised I have never even heard of Feliks, people have nice things to say about them. Your rig is phenomenal. I really wanted to get a nice tube amp/dac for my Focal headphones, but god had other plans.

Thanks Chander, I have never had the opportunity to trial out OTL but the Feliks lineup indeed is enticing and the Elise sound wonderful with the lushness and wide soundstage they introduce and have a very typical OTL signature without losing out much on the details.

View attachment 59364View attachment 59365
Just a beginner starting out. Super kicked to get started on this setup.
Will be adding a Yamaha HTR 3072 with a sub very soon.

The Leak stereo is a standout, even for a 30 by 40 ft living room space. Not underpowered like I had feared earlier.
Great! What speakers ae you using?

Also, You could you rotate the images before uploading? You might cause neck pains otherwise?!

I have made a video on the tour of my Hometheatre and in depth experience as multiple people have been asking me about it. Its a very long video but I have added chapters, so you can skip to them if you want a specific segment.

Input Gear:
AVR - Denon x3700
Speakers - Taga Harmony Tav606v3
Height Speakers - Micca Covos
Subwoofer - Taga Harmony TSW-212 SE
Xbox Series X plays
Acer Nitro 5
Jio Setup box
Amazon Echo

Most of my music listening is done through Amazon Echo via Aux to 3700 and on Direct or Pure direct mode and 10% on stero. I do have Tidal account, but won't be renewing it, I am satisfied with Amazon.

Streaming is done by Xbox or Jio Setup box.
Movies come in from a laptop.

Loving the home theater journey more things to come in future.

Do let me know your views and suggestions on the video.
Are you still running your 3700 for music through the Amazon echo?

Are you still running your 3700 for music through the Amazon echo?

I have echo connected always, I do listen sometimes just to be updated on new songs and trending tracks. :p
Mostly classic retro songs are heard through this.

Then I add the same song in my tidal playlist then Stream through HEOs or Activo CT10 if I rip the FLAC.

Spotify sounds good too through Alexa, slightly better through HEOs, but I am not using it as I don't have the premium subscription.

I have made a video on the tour of my Hometheatre and in depth experience as multiple people have been asking me about it. Its a very long video but I have added chapters, so you can skip to them if you want a specific segment.

Input Gear:
AVR - Denon x3700
Xbox Series X plays
Acer Nitro 5
Jio Setup box
Amazon Echo

Most of my music listening is done through Amazon Echo via Aux to 3700 and on Direct or Pure direct mode and 10% on stero. I do have Tidal account, but won't be renewing it, I am satisfied with Amazon.

Very nice video @amrutmhatre90 , good explained the tour

Just completed black velvet. I must say the image and the immersion is fantastic now. It's very hard to switch off the Projector once you have turned it on. Black Velvet has been one of the best additions to my HT so far. Completely sucks away any stray light and the result is a complete black hole. [ The speakers are partially done in velvet, will cover them all up in the weekend time, probably going to change the center channel to something beefier ]
The room is half done in Velvet, side walls, ceiling and the floor too. This pic is with all lights on.
Next addition to my HT is again on the video side, a high end HTPC to max out MadVR. Looking to buy a GPU soon ( preferably the RTX 3090 or the 3080Ti at the least ) 985087681sst1626358582.jpg

Input Gear:
AVR - Denon x3700
Xbox Series X plays
Acer Nitro 5
Jio Setup box
Amazon Echo

very nice and thanks for putting in the effort to share the details. really helpful

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back