Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

Yes 44.1 though, not sure whether it’s restricted by iPad or dac. Dac can handle 24/192 in coax and 24/96 in USB.
Are you on ios15 for the ipad and enabled lossless within apple music? I did hear darco (youtube) saying that there is a restriction of 24/48 on iPad port but I haven't tried it myself. It sucks though, how are people supposed to get full bandwidth out of the apple music experience when you arent able to get it even using a wire?

Are you on ios15 for the ipad and enabled lossless within apple music? I did hear darco (youtube) saying that there is a restriction of 24/48 on iPad port but I haven't tried it myself. It sucks though, how are people supposed to get full bandwidth out of the apple music experience when you arent able to get it even using a wire?
Yes, lossless option is available but I’ve not enabled it due to space crunch. So not sure what will be the output with lossless enabled. The current sq is good, so no plans to change as of now.

@Mrli17T can you define how this amp sounds? Is it warm or neutral. The soundstage.

I am looking to get one but need to hear some reviews out also if any parts stop working what source to get it fixed.

@Mrli17T can you define how this amp sounds? Is it warm or neutral. The soundstage.

I am looking to get one but need to hear some reviews out also if any parts stop working what source to get it fixed.
It’s a warm sounding amp and the vocals are very good. This is my initial impression. I’m no critical listener but I enjoyed listening to “Achilles last stand” in it. Haven’t done extensive listening yet so won’t be able to comment on the soundstage part. Also not sure if it will be an allrounder of an amplifier.

No idea how I’m going to repair it if it comes to that. Praying that the key components are not in unubtainium list. If it is then I’ve to start scavenging now itself for parts and brains. Thanks a lot for pointing out.

Did some clean up and re-arrangement of components.
Added a small stand for TV under which a couple of units can be placed.
Finally, no stacking of components!!

View attachment 62974 View attachment 62975
Cheers,
Raghu
A couple of folks have asked about the sub woofer stand. It was a riser that I used to use to for my old 42" TV.
After we got a 55" this stand was no longer required. When REL came I decided to try it out so as to make the sub maid proof.
She sometimes used to aggressively sweep under the sub which has a bottom passive radiator.
There is no difference in SQ when elevated, at least to my ears and setting. So decided to leave it elevated.

It is just ply with double side veneer and 4" furniture feet.
The furniture feet has a plastic material at the bottom and it does not move easily.

Cheers,
Raghu

Very nice set up Raghu.

In this video Rel has recommended not to use any subwoofer isolation platforms as it reduces deep bass. Do you notice in bass response with or without using the stand?

Very nice set up Raghu.

In this video Rel has recommended not to use any subwoofer isolation platforms as it reduces deep bass. Do you notice in bass response with or without using the stand?
It is not an isolation platform. It is to make it maid proof.
I don't find it different sounding when placed on the riser paltform.
Cheers,
Raghu

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back