Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

Ventured into headphones and HP amps via pre-loved gear and after constant reading and getting advices on headphone and gear finally onto HD650 and Xduoo XD05 Plus..
After being on a proper 2 channel separates, this is now a new toy to play. Thank you @fLUX to dragging me into this side of the rabbit hole. Just kidding buddy.. Its been a wonderful experience.

I must say the XD05 Plus is a piece of art and same goes with the HD650 Cans.
Just swapped the opamp on the output stage on this tiny amp and i must say, really awakens the inner beast.
Picked up from The Audio Store and really wonderful experience with their delivery.. Kudos to them.

DAC Amp 1.jpegDAC Amp 2.jpegDAC Amp 3.jpegDAC Amp.jpeg

Ventured into headphones and HP amps via pre-loved gear and after constant reading and getting advices on headphone and gear finally onto HD650 and Xduoo XD05 Plus..
After being on a proper 2 channel separates, this is now a new toy to play. Thank you @fLUX to dragging me into this side of the rabbit hole. Just kidding buddy.. Its been a wonderful experience.

I must say the XD05 Plus is a piece of art and same goes with the HD650 Cans.
Just swapped the opamp on the output stage on this tiny amp and i must say, really awakens the inner beast.
Picked up from The Audio Store and really wonderful experience with their delivery.. Kudos to them.

View attachment 62928View attachment 62929View attachment 62930View attachment 62931

Which opamp did you swap in? I got this as well over the last week

Which opamp did you swap in? I got this as well over the last week
The one on the amp section. Swapped it with the opa1642. There are 2 on the dac section and that needs to be desoldered to be replaced. Does not come in the regular dip socket.
I have been sugguested to go for the LM6172 and I think I’ll do that. Need to order it sometime this week though. It needs those smd type.

Looks so clean, nice setup.
What are those white speakers?
Monitor Audio Radius 45 cubes. I normally use them in a 3.1 config with B&W LCR3 and REL.
When I just want some background music that does not distract me when working, they are driven by Parasound chain.
(see signature for how the rig has been wired up)

Cheers,
Raghu

Yep. Low profile helps. It was crowded and messy when stacked in the bottom shelf of the rack.

Cheers,
Raghu
I went for an AL6000 CDT mainly because of the low profile else was planning on getting LEAK. Low and deep profiles make more sense for stacking I guess.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back