Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

Here are some new pictures of my components.

newtower.jpg

My DIY effort
Towers.jpg

Yamaha CA 610 amp
Yamahaca610.jpg

Pioneer SA 9100 amp
Pioneersa9100.jpg

Superb stuff Anil...

Hi Anil Kumar
Your Yamaha and Pioneer amps are just beautiful :thumbsup:. I am also looking for vintage amps of Sansui, NAD & Pioneer. I like craftsmanship of vintage stuff. Can you guide me where I can find these. I live in Kalyan 50 kms from Mumbai.

Hi Anil Kumar
Your Yamaha and Pioneer amps are just beautiful :thumbsup:. I am also looking for vintage amps of Sansui, NAD & Pioneer. I like craftsmanship of vintage stuff. Can you guide me where I can find these. I live in Kalyan 50 kms from Mumbai.

Hi
Anil ji has bought his amps from ebay usa. He can provide you with more details. But its not every time you get a good vintage amp. Most the of the deals are fake so you have to be really alert.
But yeah, you can find a good vintage amp on ebay usa

hi, is anyone using /auditioned an integra research RDA 7 multichannel amp(7 channel amp) or a parasound HSC 2205a multichannel amp (5 channel amp), kindly give opinions if anyone has come across these amps

this may be the wrong thread for this discussion - but I think the integra research option is too good. It would be more expensive than the parasound though.
I think integra is same company as onkyo.

regards

Nice cmplete setup.
Does Rt spk comes in the way to door?Is it main door?
Be careful someone enters roughly,it can harm spk(sorry to say that)

Thanks. Yes it's main door. So far (6 months) no one has bumped into it, though it's quite close to the door.
Have asked my kids to be careful and these girls are quite obedient:)

Why don't you come over to my place?

Thanks. Yes it's main door. So far (6 months) no one has bumped into it, though it's quite close to the door.

Thanks,we will meet there someday.One more sugg-You can place some base below LCD to get proper view above Centre ch.Even distance between frts is less.(ideally atleast 6ft)
I myself tried so many options as sound effect changes lot with different positions.

Am i invited?

Vinay.

Thanks,we will meet there someday.One more sugg-You can place some base below LCD to get proper view above Centre ch.Even distance between frts is less.(ideally atleast 6ft)
I myself tried so many options as sound effect changes lot with different positions.

I have already added a wooden base. The photo was taken from a lower position (my stomach level) to capture the sub, hence screen seems to be little obscured. At the same time I don't want to increase the height too much as then it will be above eye level.

I wish I can find some good solution to increase the distance between the fronts. But as you can see, there is no more space on the left side as I have my desk/ laptop docked over there.

He has joined slimming classes, but he is a great guy, very slim at mind. If on any week-end, if we 3 can meet, i will come.

Vinay.

100% invited. But I only hope the giant will be comfortable in a dwarf's home:eek:hyeah:

I wish I can find some good solution to increase the distance between the fronts. But as you can see, there is no more space on the left side as I have my desk/ laptop docked over there.

Still possible to interchange the positions(desk/ laptop docked = spk):)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back