Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

Snapshots of my audio setup.

Specifications:
1. Craftel floorstanders - 150W RMS; 12" Craftel woofer; 5" Eastern midrange; 1" Philips dome tweeter.
2. Craftel Integrated Stereo Amplifier STA662 - 100W RMS
3. Philips DVP642K DVD Player

Given below is the link to the web album in Picasa.

Picasa Web Albums - Muthusami - Craftel

I tried uploading the photos using Photobucket but it takes a long time to login to the site.

If the photos are not accessible through Picasa, please guide me any other methods available to upload them.

Thanks,
Muthusami. S

Last edited:
Snapshots of my audio setup.

Specifications:
1. Craftel floorstanders - 150W RMS; 12" Craftel woofer; 5" Eastern midrange; 1" Philips dome tweeter.
2. Craftel Integrated Stereo Amplifier STA662 - 100W RMS
3. Philips DVP642K DVD Player

Craftel

Hi,

How about showing us the photo's?

The pictures are not opening fully, if others also have this problem, than please do the needful.

Thanks.

Vinay.

a pic form chennai

Closeup of Canton CD220s
DSC_0211_s.jpg

Hi suniil, speakers are really cute ....i liked the wall colours too.....

Anil

Last edited:
The Number One Home Theatre on this Hifivision Site

I know for sure that if there is a compitation, as to who has got the best private theatre, keeping in mind the technical details too, sunil, could be among the top 5 in entire India.

The new home theatre which he is going to start making, could be a mother of all eye opener, one can realize from this that, he has taken a flat, where the building is still under construction, and he is likely to tell the builder, he wants specific type of flat (the walls, etc), keeping the theatre in mind, one will have to take a flood light torch to search someone, who has got such a passion for home theatres.

Vinay.

Last edited:
Re: The Number One Home Theatre on this Hifivision Site

dichkhan: follow my signature, you should be able to find, pics of mounted PJ

:eek: Vinay!! I'm here just to share the ideas, I've not spend the money you spent on your HC. Yours is simply finest.

I still wonder, Hifivision the most popular forum associated to the specific stream still fails to attract big projects, except yours & very few others. But I can see so many guys are already started construction of home cinemas in extensive way in India, including basement cinema rooms.

Here itself, though we have many regulars only few of them only shown interest in this thread. I thought this thread will have a lot of interest and showcase all the members (at least the regulars) setup.

he wants specific type of flat (the walls, etc), keeping the theatre in mind, one will have to take a flood light torch to search someone, who has got such a passion for home theatres.

Vinay.

Last edited:
The Number One Home Theatre on this Hifivision Site

dichkhan: follow my signature, you should be able to find, pics of mounted PJ

:eek: Vinay!! I'm here just to share the ideas, I've not spend the money you spent on your HC. Yours is simply finest.

I still wonder, Hifivision the most popular forum associated to the specific stream still fails to attract big projects, except yours & very few others. But I can see so many guys are already started construction of home cinemas in extensive way in India, including basement cinema rooms.

Here itself, though we have many regulars only few of them only shown interest in this thread. I thought this thread will have a lot of interest and showcase all the members (at least the regulars) setup.

Sunil, same here, even i am here to share my experience and idea's, i have gone a step forward, you know of this member Pranab, i have offered him to come to Mumbai, stay at my place for a full day and understand how an theatre is made and to top it all i have told him that meet a few leading members of Mumbai.

The basement cinema room was started by a leading film director, the once close friend of film star Sanjay Dut, his theatre's photo's also had come in a magazine, the guy who shot the photo's of this basement theatre, the same guy had shot the photo's of my theatre too.

I had received a private message yesterday from one of the member Anant, he is based in Gurgon/Delhi, he was asking my phone number, he wanted to talk about the making of a theatre in his BASEMENT, i called him up, he said he will call me back, so that i do not have to foot the std bill, but i said no problem, he spoke to me for full 30 minutes, he wants to make a theatre in basement, he said in-directly to me that he will pay me for consultancy, i have told him, it is for free, i offered him to come to Mumbai or i will travel to Delhi to explain him the making of the theatre, he said how much will i charge him for the trip, i told him it is for free, i will bear the to and fro expenses, he did not know where to look, so Sunil, we share the same passion, we are here to share the ideas.

In once case what has happened is that one member it seems he has copied my idea's but did not tell me also as a courtesy, and guess what, he got it wrong on certain fronts, all he could have done is spoken to me, he would have not gone wrong, actually these things hurt.

It is true that the success of this thread is low, i know of at least 2/3 members who are having home theatre, that too with the projectors, but they are not coming forward with the pictures, i think one should show what one has.

Actually in the next 2/4 years this home cinema may catch up to a great extent, but the biggest problem is that no one wants to make a dedicated theatre room, they just want it in the living room, and the worst is that they will not follow the ethics while watching the movie, like one would follow while being in a Multiplex.

Vinay.

Last edited:
Re: The Number One Home Theatre on this Hifivision Site

I know for sure that if there is a compitation, as to who has got the best private theatre, keeping in mind the technical details too, sunil, could be among the top 5 in entire India.
Vinay, yours is probably one of the best dedicated room I have seen within the country's borders.
I liked Sunil's for the fact it blends a living room with a HT.

~dich

Hi,

Sunil Asusual buddy top notch ! what else can I say for such dedication and passion ??

Best of the luck for your new home !!

Yes it is very sad indeed not see much participation ! but I guess it'll improve over the time !

Regards.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back